Author Topic: Isadora Naughty - Woolwich  (Read 4055 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6022266) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Moe1981


External Link/Members Only

Logistics; booking and communication.

Communications was great, I sent a text asking her availability she confirmed and off I went. Booking was 30mins for £80.

Location (for In-call)

The location was a big apartment complex in Woolwich, easy to get too. I went around half 8ish in the evening so parked directly opposite. There was a manned front desk or concierge (whatever it's called). However, on this shift it was half asleep African uncle barely sitting upright lol. Despite that the process was simple, I was asked to dial the flat no. and was let through.

Appearance

Exactly as her profile, her physique is amazing given she's in her early 20s. I was heading there ready to be disappointed by either a bait & switch or her carrying extra kilos and the photos being outdated which we all have been accustomed too. This was largely down to the point of there being no reviews on this site nor AW.

Services Provided

Lapdance, OW, Mish, Side position, Cowgirl

So once I'd arrived at the door, I was greeted by Isadora and was directed into a LED lit room with (Tyga's Taste) song playing in the background. I handed over the money and off she went to stash it away. She came back and started twerking to the song upon which she pushed me onto the bed for a lap dance session (I knew from this point this was going to be money well spent).

After the lap dance, she proceeded to give me OW, which was alright a lot of saliva but given my size it was challenging to go all the way down. She then climbed on top and began to ride me whilst watching herself in the wardrobe mirror. We then switched to mish, where I almost came but managed to slow my stride down. We then went into my favourite 'side by side position' and we both watched ourselves in the mirror before I unloaded into the bag.

OVERALL Would I Recommend Her?
YES YES YES - I will be making more use of her more in 2022.

Would I return?
Yes - simple as that.

Offline Mario7769

Does she offer DFK as advertised on her profile OP?

Offline Moe1981



Not sure...but she was kissing my neck/jawline whilst in mish I recall (was she trying to initiate something? who knows). Its one of those ones, whereby I was not seeking DFK service but nothing suggested to me it wasn't on offer given her approach.

But again you'll have to take your chances or request it b4 hand.

Offline Printer208

Where in Woolwich was this .. as a few areas around there aren't the safest?

Offline Moe1981


It was in the Town centre by the Sainsbury's. The blueish/grey apartment complex.