Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Winstons - still going?  (Read 3284 times)

Offline alan999

Off to Leeds on business next week - is Winston's on Dewsbury Road still open?

vorian

Brilliant,  please tell me there used to be a parlour called "Winston's" maybe they should open another branch called "Sergei's". :D

Offline akauya

Brilliant,  please tell me there used to be a parlour called "Winston's" maybe they should open another branch called "Sergei's". :D

:lol: :lol:

cockneybstrd

:lol: next there will be an outcall agency called KEVIN

Offline daveev

Off to Leeds on business next week - is Winston's on Dewsbury Road still open?
External Link/Members Only give em a call

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Sure is  :) Use to be called Churchill's then changed to Winston's  External Link/Members Only

Not sure how it has managed to stay open so long it's the only parlour left in Leeds now.  :unknown:

Offline wristjob

It got busted about a year ago - first time I heard of the place.

Jungleman

Excellent night out, like being in a nightclub and you know you can fuck any of them

Offline Allnewman

johnboy007

Been there a few times after a day/night in Leeds.

I think they used to have a bar and serve alcohol although they no longer do. There's a few pool tables and vending machines and on Saturdays there can be around 20 girls working, so there's bound to be a girl for everybody's taste. Most are from overseas although you get the odd British girl there too.

As for the rooms - very dark. It's £65 for a room that has no bed, but one of those things used to wheel people around hospitals with the patient led down, or £95 for an actual bed (but no pillows!) for 30 minutes. No OWO/kissing, or anything like that. Some of them won't even touch your cock before it's got a condom on it.

All in all it's a place you can go in, play some pool, look at all the girls and then see one of them before you head off out.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:16:17 pm by johnboy007 »

Offline arty45

I was in there a few months ago. I was with some colleagues at The Purple Door initially; big tease and fancied a bit more. Jumped in a cab and asked the taxi driver for a recommend and he took me around to Winstons.

As others have commented, it felt a bit like a club/ pub. As you walk in the girls are on bar stools against what must have been a bar previously (note: there was no alcohol served when I was there but there were vending machines where you can get a can of soft drink or water). I got a can of coke and then the girls started wandering over. Not sure if I just fell lucky but the girls were gorgeous!

I settled on a petite girl (I think her name was Steph but can't recall I'm afraid). Size 6 I'd say with long dark hair, early 20's at the most - really pretty EE but very intelligent and great to chat to. I ended up opting for an hour sesh in one of the big rooms with a double bed and a Jacuzzi. Got in there and the action started pretty much straight away. I can confirm OP's comments that everything is protected (my preference anyway). What cheesed me off though is that the girl got greedy and wanted to charge me more for going down on her - I declined to pay more as I'd paid enough! I was quite surprised by this as she would have benefited more than me I guess. Another annoyance was that she stopped about 10 mins before the end of the hour and asked if I wanted to continue .... perfect timing ... not! When I declined she suggested that I would probably want to take a shower ( I was a bit hot under the collar). I felt quite ripped off tbf but the girl was really gorgeous so that made up for the bad feeling I suppose.

I guess the lesson learned for me, is in future confirm exactly what is on offer and more importantly what isn't before you parting with any cash.

johnboy007

I was in there a few months ago. I was with some colleagues at The Purple Door initially; big tease and fancied a bit more. Jumped in a cab and asked the taxi driver for a recommend and he took me around to Winstons.

As others have commented, it felt a bit like a club/ pub. As you walk in the girls are on bar stools against what must have been a bar previously (note: there was no alcohol served when I was there but there were vending machines where you can get a can of soft drink or water). I got a can of coke and then the girls started wandering over. Not sure if I just fell lucky but the girls were gorgeous!

I settled on a petite girl (I think her name was Steph but can't recall I'm afraid). Size 6 I'd say with long dark hair, early 20's at the most - really pretty EE but very intelligent and great to chat to. I ended up opting for an hour sesh in one of the big rooms with a double bed and a Jacuzzi. Got in there and the action started pretty much straight away. I can confirm OP's comments that everything is protected (my preference anyway). What cheesed me off though is that the girl got greedy and wanted to charge me more for going down on her - I declined to pay more as I'd paid enough! I was quite surprised by this as she would have benefited more than me I guess. Another annoyance was that she stopped about 10 mins before the end of the hour and asked if I wanted to continue .... perfect timing ... not! When I declined she suggested that I would probably want to take a shower ( I was a bit hot under the collar). I felt quite ripped off tbf but the girl was really gorgeous so that made up for the bad feeling I suppose.

I guess the lesson learned for me, is in future confirm exactly what is on offer and more importantly what isn't before you parting with any cash.

How much did you pay for an hour in a room with a jacuzzi? Was it very dark?

Offline arty45

Hi, I paid £130. No problems with the room, not dark at all.