Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 1344 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bodybuilder1997

Seen this girl a 2-3 times a month for the past year and she was one of my first ever punts

The girl is petite, decent looking for her age
Fake boobs (hard to touch) but no ass :(
She would be the perfect girl if she had the same ass as her room mate

During the meets, i only go for standard service, sex followed with a mediocre massage.
The sex would be 8/10.. shes more of a PSE but too full on to the point it would get repetitive and boring after each repeat visit,. Her BJ skills are decent but sometimes too fast and hard. Her cowgirl is basically her squatting and hammering onto my cock which gets painful after a couple mins.
Tried anal as well but not a fan of seeing any shit on a condom  even though shes a sparkling clean girl. The only time I cum with this girl now is when Im wanking myself off and shes cuddling and kissing around my neck and body. She might appeal to others that enjoy PSE sex but sex-wise she doesnt appeal to me as much after seeing her on maybe the 5th-6th time.

Over the year or so, highlights would be she used to feed me thai food (not the best tasting food but accepted out of respect), and allowed me to stay almost two hours for a 30 min booking a few times

Negatives would be, even as a semi-regular, shes hopeless when it comes to the business side of punting. She cancelled me on me 2 times at the last minute, but I always made sure to ask her an hour before to confirm if booking is still on before i left home (so never wasted a journey). Otherwise, It doesnt bother me... But for people that make the journey, they deserve to be pissed, esp with Bham clear air charges.
The reason why shes so shit at this is because from knowing her over a year, her general personality and life choices, she does come across as just dopey and too carefree.
I havent seen her now for almost 2 months but from what she talks about during bookings, my spidey senses tell me that shes getting increasingly jaded out over this line of work.
Would i Return? Might go back next week but not in a rush too plus I dont punt as much as I do anymore.
Would i recommend? Yes, if you want a reliable service at a decent price.

Have read posts on this forum that some people find it hard to book her. She did tell me that upwards of 20 people try to book her per day. Also read another post that regulars get priority. Personally, I havent had issues booking her or getting replies, so she might be prioritising her regular clients first

Have also seen 4-5 other Thai girls (also her roommate) that work from the same apartment building to follow later today or tomorrow
Will post other reviews later today as well

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 05:52:34 pm by bodybuilder1997 »
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ronthebrummie

So you registered at 2.30pm and you post 4 reviews all pretty negative?

Offline shed

I was expecting a positive review to be posted on this lady following the bout of justifiable negative reviews. How predictable some people are  :hi:

Offline bodybuilder1997

I was expecting a positive review to be posted on this lady following the bout of justifiable negative reviews. How predictable some people are  :hi:

I was thinking of giving her a neutral, but compared to other completely shit SPs I’ve had, she’s been a reliable SP. I’be only been punting  since last year and have wasted a shit tonne of money on rookie mistakes (b&s, not confirming services beforehand, and almost got robbed once). I’m still writing up 10-15 reviews and only 3-4 are solid positives
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish