Author Topic: Jada_Sky - Liverpool  (Read 1904 times)


10 review(s) for Jada_Sky (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ralphl

External Link/Members Only

Fired a text off in the morning to arrange a booking for later that day . Received a reply saying yeah that's fine see you later  . I text her back asking for her address but didn't get a reply . An hour after the booking was scheduled I received a text saying sorry I went out for the day . Waste of time

Offline Scousepunter20

Sorry I went out for the day! Unbelievable. The money these girls make and lack of professionalism is shocking.

Offline GorillaWarfare

She did this to me, as well. She's a timewaster, even if some people managed to have a good time with her. Maybe she's fed up with the job now.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48