Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Classyjane Chester  (Read 1777 times)

2 review(s) for Classyjane (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only

Had This one in my hot list for a while but she doesn’t work a lot so hard to pin down.
Message sent and appointment agreed easily, hotel just outside Chester by the business park. Only issue with this hotel is you either have to give your details to reception when you park (which 99% of punters ain’t going to do) or you have to park next door in the garage that is fairly large and has a Greggs and Starbucks.
£80 for half hour and off in I went. Is it the person from the pictures yes just a few years later I would guess. Age probably the wrong side of 50 I would guess. But she was the perfect milf in my opinion not a skinny girl but a good set of bolt ons made her attractive.
Get in and pay and asked what kind of service I want, GFE which she says she prefers. On the bed to some nice kissing, not DFK but ok plenty of playing with boobs and bum. She gently slides down for some OW then asks where I want her. On top she starts for a few mins then you can tell she’s done and suggests my turn. I get on top and just felt she was done and just waiting for me to finish. Fill the bag and my pet hate, just thrown some tissues to sort myself out and off she goes to the phone. Takes a call and clearly someone is outside waiting dispite us still having time left. Then she apologises and says she has double booked and he is waiting outside. Clearly rushing me out.
It was an ok punt but just lucky I got there first or I would of been left outside. I wouldn’t return she just didn’t do it for me really.