Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishkatiexox - Cardiff  (Read 4879 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6259611) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Rixx_

Englishkatiexox - External Link/Members Only

£90 for a half hour

Location was a hotel off junction 32 M4, Cardiff. Free parking, no issues /awkwardness with reception and getting past them to the lift.

Comms were easy, I sent a message to arrange an afternoon visit, and spoke to her on the phone when parked up giving me directions to the lift and the room number. The room itself was pretty decent but also pretty dark as the curtains were drawn.

I've debated whether this was going to be a positive or a neutral review, as I'll explain. Katie is a good looking lady but I didn't really recognise any part of her from her pics. She did have a nice ass and large tits although she never got her tits out and kept her top on. I also don't recall her being as blonde as in the pics. There was no real conversation before hand, and after sorting the paperwork we immediately lay on the bed where she gave me a kiss (no tongue) before moving straight on to a BJ. BJ was not bad and lasted a few minutes before she asked if I wanted to fuck her doggy style. The loud tv was a little off putting but was on as the cleaners were just outside. Mid way through I reached over to feel her tits which were under a sort of thick corset like top, she didn't offer to get them out but nor did I ask as by this point I had decided I was only there was a quickie. I also didn't ask to change positions so carried on in the same position until I finished. While cleaning up we did have a bit of small talk and whilst in the past I’ve experienced more of GFE service for the same price I’ve settled on this still being a positive especially I ask didn’t ask for the top off/position changes.

Online bolo79bm

No chance I'm reading this as a positive experience. I appreciate its 100% up to the OP and their own experience, however I will be giving this one a pass in the absence of any further positive experiences. Thanks for TOFTT Rixx  :hi:

Offline c1der79

Paid £90 and didn't even get those puppies out!

I know it was a quickie but I think I would have spent a few minutes getting to know those funbags intimately with my face and cock.

Offline Proton

Certainly looks a very healthy lady, with the standard "Likes layout" Shame you had a somewhat blandish experience :(     Plus hotels have always really frustrated me, even before consider going :dash: 

Offline brianamorgan

Kept her clothes on,no dfk,not the girl in the pictures and a half decent blow job what exactly did she need to do for this to be a negative review, incredably fluffy review.

Offline CardiffCentral

At least a couple of those pics in her gallery don't look legit.

Did she have tattoos on her foot and hand?

Online joninbristol

Wow. Not being the person on the profile would have been neutral at best for me if she gave a very good service, negative if she didn't. Personally, I think that you're very generous giving her a positive OP, just for the swap out alone, but each to their own choice. Thank you for the review.
:hi:

Offline Rixx_

At least a couple of those pics in her gallery don't look legit.

Did she have tattoos on her foot and hand?

I can’t recall I’m afraid, it was fairly dark too due to the curtains being drawn. I now notice that the two pics that show nipples show what looks like different coloured ones/sizes.

I also realise the error of my first review, thanks for that feedback all.

Offline Proton

It's so easily done, "Rixx" put it down to just one of those days, anyway it's a a new year for a new adventures and review two :drinks:

Online justalad

I can’t recall I’m afraid, it was fairly dark too due to the curtains being drawn. I now notice that the two pics that show nipples show what looks like different coloured ones/sizes.

At least you reviews bud, unlike some.

Retrospectively, would you still have given a positive rating?

Offline Johnnyx2

whats her stats OP ? - height, dress size

Offline Rixx_

Retrospectively, would you still have given a positive rating?

Despite getting the no frills-quick release I wanted, on reflection I wouldn’t have still given positive especially for the benefit of others…

Stats: she was about a size 12, hard to tell with that top not coming off. And about 5ft 7.

Offline Trpy

Thanks OP much appreciated  :hi:

You have saved me a few quid.

Obviously your call, but she wouldn't have got a positive from me.  Swapped photos, no nudity, no DFK,  --   no thanks   :thumbsdown:

Online justalad

Despite getting the no frills-quick release I wanted, on reflection I wouldn’t have still given positive especially for the benefit of others…

Stats: she was about a size 12, hard to tell with that top not coming off. And about 5ft 7.
Maybe worth asking admin to move rating to neutral / negative.

Offline iverthickone

Maybe worth asking admin to move rating to neutral / negative.

Any of the helpers can do that, but the OP should request that without any influence by anyone (not suggesting anyone is btw), ie should be his decision alone. 

So OP if you do want it amended just ask, but also don't if you are happy with the original rating.

Offline Rixx_

Yeh happy for it to be moved to neutral if simply replying here lets you as a helper do that?