Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 3274 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Randomguy16

External Link/Members Only

Location: Bushbury Road a few days ago. Have been dying to see a goth lady but couldnt find one so settled for this lady.

Comms: messaged a nice Polish lady with massive tits and got no reply so went to my plan B blowjob babe , as previously seen nice terraced house, parked a few streets away with no issues. 30 mins for £50.

meetup: Got a reply within ten mins and parked a few streets away with no issues. She appeared the same as I  met her last time, massive tits friendly attitude.

Up to the designated bedroom and I opted for OW (OWO on offer but  not to sure if CIM on offer)and had the usual chat whilst I got naked and asked for my cock to be rubbered and sucked. This to be honest was a very good suck, Ive never finished from oral so after a ten  minutes of this asked to be milked on all fours.

Unlike previous massages where I've been milked she only grabbed an inch or so of my cock and tugged  :timeout: so couldn't feel much at at all . After I lay down and let her get a full grip I made a mess after a few minutes .

Had a good chat as she wet wiped all the cum that exploded everywhere and I was back to the vehicle in 25 mins.

Conclusion: Would Return? Yes a nice lady who gives good attention to the little guy. The dream is to see a goth girl if anyone knows a trusted provider id be gratefully appreciative.  :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Location: Bushbury Road a few days ago. Have been dying to see a goth lady but couldnt find one so settled for this lady.

Comms: messaged a nice Polish lady with massive tits and got no reply so went to my plan B blowjob babe , as previously seen nice terraced house, parked a few streets away with no issues. 30 mins for £50.

meetup: Got a reply within ten mins and parked a few streets away with no issues. She appeared the same as I  met her last time, massive tits friendly attitude.

Up to the designated bedroom and I opted for OW (OWO on offer but  not to sure if CIM on offer)and had the usual chat whilst I got naked and asked for my cock to be rubbered and sucked. This to be honest was a very good suck, Ive never finished from oral so after a ten  minutes of this asked to be milked on all fours.

Unlike previous massages where I've been milked she only grabbed an inch or so of my cock and tugged  :timeout: so couldn't feel much at at all . After I lay down and let her get a full grip I made a mess after a few minutes .

Had a good chat as she wet wiped all the cum that exploded everywhere and I was back to the vehicle in 25 mins.

Conclusion: Would Return? Yes a nice lady who gives good attention to the little guy. The dream is to see a goth girl if anyone knows a trusted provider id be gratefully appreciative.  :hi:
Good review mate thought she was English though not polish

Offline Randomguy16

Good review mate thought she was English though not polish
Cheers mate, id texted a different provider who was Polish but got radio silence. So opted for my plan B which was Blowjob Babe. Sorry for any confusion caused  :hi: .

Online Punterperson1971

Cheers mate, id texted a different provider who was Polish but got radio silence. So opted for my plan B which was Blowjob Babe. Sorry for any confusion caused  :hi: .
No worries is she attractive then

Offline Randomguy16

No worries is she attractive then
Wouldn’t say ugly wouldn’t say attractive very average.

Offline temptation

Her picture is on wattsapp normally.