Author Topic: Kinkykellysquirts4u - TOFTT - Dordon  (Read 1969 times)


9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428384) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kurosa1

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place late November, waited a while before posting as I don't want this coming back on me, tbough I honestly don't think she'll remember it. Paid £120 for the hour. Location is a slightly run down council flat in Dordon. Safe enough area. Defo the girl in the pics, well, a deflated version of her anyway. Quite a bit of sag.

Pros - Eager, pussy is actually pretty tight, up for basically anything except anal.

Cons - Basically a (barely) functional alcoholic. I let her get on with it as it was kinda kinky watching her chug wine whilst riding me. Her mind is not all there, to the point where she forgot I'd cum once already. She forgot my name, forgot that she told me her name, forgot I was in the shower...
She'll be sucking you off for 30 seconds, then start a random conversation about her car / glasses / not being allowed to see her kids. Once reminded why you're there, she'll happily carry on though.
After a while she started getting a bit shouty and sweary, didn't bother me initially as I figured I was almost done anyway. When it did start to bother me was when she came into the bathroom brandishing a knife.

I'll let that sink in for a second..... I'm naked, in the shower, and this worryingly unstable woman is there holding a 6 inch kitchen knife. Turns out she wanted to know (quite angrily) if I could sharpen her eyeliner. Not gonna lie, I very nearly took my first shit in a shower.

She seems to have very little self awareness and quite clearly is on a bit of a downward spiral. She told me everything about herself in between blowjobs. Real name, job, family situation, how much she earns, EVERYTHING. To the point where I looked her up on social media and can confirm everything she was telling me was the truth... so at least she's honest I guess?

TLDR version - There was a point where I genuinely feared for my life.... probably not the sign of a good punt. To be fair, she's a reasonable fuck though.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 05:59:02 pm by kurosa1 »

Offline Faraday

Basically a (barely) functional alcoholic.

Man that reminded me of a punt I had years ago.  I tend to avoid those who like "the sauce" too much now.  If I get a whiff of it when the door opens, I'm 100% walking.

Can get crazy scary - having had an eerily similar punt many years ago now (not this lady for sure).

Glad it worked out ok for you in the end!

Offline Lichfield bloke

Just joined the site and was looking into booking her for my first punt. Thanks for the feedback, defo one to swerve.