Author Topic: Karina - Ladybirds Northenden South Manchester  (Read 2040 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only

Described on the website as 27, size 10, 5'5", 34ee, blonde hair.

I'd say she was mid 30s, everything else is reasonably accurate, size 10 with bit of jiggle in the right places. Nice facially. Boobs are enhanced I think.

Photo attached is accurate enough - plenty on the website. I think they give an impression of her that isn't quite right, as I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw her as I wasn't expecting her to be as good looking and slim as she was.

Price for 30 minutes of £60 (£10 extra was for OWO).

Services provided:
Oral (without), Kissing, Mish/Doggy/CG.

Karina was friendly in the room and she did all services reasonably well. It lacked a bit of the fake passion you would get from a WG who is a better actress.

Overall a mild positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

Wasn't aware of any parlours in Manc being open in the early hours  :thumbsup:
Other than for Bentleys which i visited 'back in the day', long since shut i recall ?

She looks like a perfect parlour burd, especially after a few nelsons
Blond, tits & jiggly bits
Added to punting mobile, Manc after dark 

If there are any other late night venues ?, intel much appreciated
After a late night visit to Passions in 2016 [review on here] i was left mentally scarred  :D
Thankfully it wasnt the following year when a BF found out his GF was working there
Went on a rampage beating the shit outta the unfortunate punter
& holding everyone hostage for an hour with a knife & trashing the place  :scare:

In the early hours you have to be realistic as to what you are walking into
Have your wits about you
Bentleys was just fine  :thumbsup:, Passions was err ... not
So safeish not a million miles away from central Manc would be ideal 
TIA,
Webby

& thanks again OP for posting



Offline Duke of Earl

Cosmopolitan and Piccadilly Selecta are open until the early hours.

No websites, buf safe enough i think.

Online webpunter

Added to Manc after dark, 2 & 3 etc
Good to have this intel in my punting 'back pocket'  :thumbsup:

Cosmopolitan and Piccadilly Selecta are open until the early hours.

No websites, buf safe enough i think.