Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Star (Diva) - Gloucester Rd - GFE galore  (Read 1612 times)

Offline me_crat

External Link/Members Only

Met Star recently

£200 total for 1 hour (members discount)

Comms: Typical efficient Diva comms, booked via email confirmed on the morning.

As stated in the other reviews - serviced apartment building about 5 mins walk from the station - hallway is right infront of a well manned reception desk. Turn left and ground floor. There were 3 staff in the lobby, none seemed to bat an eye at me. Mask up and headphones in and right past. Flat is decent enough, nothing special, does the job. Toiletries minimal but the essentials are there.

The girl: 8

Pics are accurate. Tall and slim, very pale complexion, skin is soft but some blemishes but nothing off putting. Representation on Diva is a good likeness. Natural and great body.

The meet: 8
Good directions from Diva, knock, warm greeting, paperwork sorted and shower. Her English is basic but good - but far better than Brea who I reviewed a while back which was my last punt.

Action started right away, good deep and prolonged DFK. Not a timewasting technique at all, as she was keen to get on with business. Good OWO, good tongue action and a pretty good GFE experience - which is what I was looking for. First pop was CG after a good 20 mins of OWO, 69 prior, wasn't rushed, good varied grinding action and bouncing on my cock. Pop in the bag and time for a chill out.

Intraround chat was pleasant - as bull stated, she's a sculptor, studies in Florence - first time she was doing the job here in London. We talked about travel, places we've been, food, etc. - gave me a good 5-7 mins to cool down and she initiated round 2.

Round 2 was almost an exact repeat of round 1, but that was good to me as I was being a bit lazy and just let her take the lead. Pop 2, shower and out.

Verdict: Solid green positive, enjoyed the time (wasn't mindblowing but better than past experiences), wasn't overly mechanical and pretty attractive girl (I prefer the GND and natural type). I'd return at 200 again, however, I am an infrequent punter so she'll most likely be gone by the time I get another chance.