Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Babi Muniz - Bayswater. AVOID  (Read 7069 times)

Offline pp456

Hi all,

Warning: this is a TS review.

Link

External Link/Members Only

She also has a lot of photos and videos out there online.

Communication

I arranged the meet via text. Communication was fine and her messages were prompt.

Price

£200 for an hour.

Venue

A flat in Bayswater. The flat itself was nice, although the shower head was dangling loose as the bracket was broken.

Looks

The best bit of the punt. She is absolutely gorgeous and looks every bit like her photos and videos online - they are completely accurate. Absolutely amazing body and very very feminine.

Services

I had arranged beforehand that I wanted her to dominate and take control and for her to top me.

Arrived at the flat and was led straight to the bedroom and paperwork sorted. I wasn't offered a shower, which was fine as I'd had one right before leaving but I was surprised not to be offered.

She led me straight to the bed and it was straight down to business, no small talk or pleasantries. We both undressed and very quickly I was exploring her body and then her cock was in my mouth as she stroked my cock. I was enjoying gagging on her cock, but I definitely wasn't getting dominant vibes from her. I got the feeling that although she tops, she isn't naturally particularly dominant. After maybe 5 minutes or so she asked if I wanted sex yet and I said that I wanted to carry on giving her oral for a while. After another 5 mins or so she initiated sex. On with the rubber and she had me in missionary position.

She eased in. She isn't the biggest so it wasn't much effort for her to get in. She fucked me in missionary and went fairly hard but that was fine because as noted, she isn't the biggest. Again I didn't get particularly dominant vibes from her and she very much just seemed to be going through the motions. She kept jerking me off whilst she was fucking me and I'd asked her a few times to stop as I didn't want to pop that early but after a few moments she'd just start jerking me off again. After that happened a few times I couldn't be bothered to tell her again to stop so decided to just let her jerk me off and I would pop and then we can move onto round 2.

I came and then she gets off me and the bed like she's finished - I thought maybe she's just taking a quick breather but then she said something about if I wanted to shower. I'd only been there about 25 or so minutes at this point. I said I would just clean up and then we can move on to round 2. She then said that we had already finished. I asked what she meant and suddenly her English gets a lot worse. She said that it's been half an hour and I can only cum once in half an hour. I explained that I paid for an hour, not half an hour and showed her the text where I'd stated 60 minutes. She then checks the cash and agrees I'd paid for an hour but proceeded to say that its doesn't matter anyway as I can only cum once in an hour booking as well. I said that this isn't stated anywhere and that since I'd been there less than 30 minutes she can just refund the difference and I'd pay for a half hour booking. She said that her half hour prices are the same as her hour prices so it's the same price either way. I knew I'd seen on one of her adverts that her half hour price was £150 (and indeed her Vivastreet advert states this External Link/Members Only). We are having this conversation over Google translate (because as noted her English suddenly got a lot worse when she was pulling this shit) and I realised I was either going to have to argue it out or just take the £50 loss and so I decided to cut my losses and run. I had a quick shower and then left.

Conclusion

Babi kept jerking me off despite me asking her not to so that I came quickly and then proceeded to scam me by lying about (1) how long I'd booked for, (2) that you can only cum once in an hour booking and (3) that her 30 minute rate is the same as her 60 minute rate. She seemed disinterest during the whole punt.

Despite the fact that she looks fantastic, I'd advise you to AVOID as she effectively pulled a scam on me.

In case you were wondering (and not that it should make any difference) I am a young, decent look guy with very good hygiene who came to the meet freshly showered.

Offline Lewis

Venue
A flat in Bayswater.

Added this info to the subject header. There is a request to do this when writing a review.

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:13:33 pm by Dashing »

Offline Dashing

...She said that her half hour prices are the same as her hour prices so it's the same price either way. I knew I'd seen on one of her adverts that her half hour price was £150 (and indeed her Vivastreet advert states this External Link/Members Only)...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pp456

Added this info to the subject header. There is a request to do this when writing a review.

Thanks Lewis and apologies.

Offline MMab69

Thanks for this review . I had been tempted to see this TS a while ago but an earlier reviewer had told me she doesn’t kiss ( I think unless I’m mixing her up with someone else ) . Your experience  is beginning to make me think that maybe one should clarify before parting with money what exactly you have already arranged via texting . Obviously it’s not sexy or romantic and I doubt you can cover everything  but that may be the only way to deal with some of these rip off merchants.

Offline pp456

Thanks for this review . I had been tempted to see this TS a while ago but an earlier reviewer had told me she doesn’t kiss ( I think unless I’m mixing her up with someone else ) . Your experience  is beginning to make me think that maybe one should clarify before parting with money what exactly you have already arranged via texting . Obviously it’s not sexy or romantic and I doubt you can cover everything  but that may be the only way to deal with some of these rip off merchants.

There was no kissing during this meet (although I also didn’t attempt to). You’re probably right regarding clarifying, although I have never heard of only being able to cum once in an hour. I also don’t think it solves the whole issue of the shenanigans afterwards of her trying to pull the wool over my eyes and also purposefully getting me to cum very early into the session despite me asking her not to.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 09:27:24 am by pp456 »

Offline MMab69

I agree with your sentiment . No one has to go through a list of does and donts  with exceptional providers like Sofia for instance . I guess I’m clutching at straws here As I’ve had brilliant meets with providers where I’ve just gone with the flow and no list of requirements.  If I have to start listing what’s to be done or not it’s usually a sign that it’s going to be a poor punt . At the end of the day that’s why these reviews are worth their weight in golf as it lets others know what to expect even though peoples experiences may vary it’s not too hard to find out those where the general consensus is that they are poor service providers and those who are great.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 10:37:06 am by MMab69 »

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Thanks for the review... it's a classic scam !

Sorry you had a moody punt - on another note there are a lot of good SP's out there ofcourse you are welcome to read many of my reviews and ask away !

Offline pp456

I agree with your sentiment . No one has to go through a list of does and donts  with exceptional providers like Sofia for instance . I guess I’m clutching at straws here As I’ve had brilliant meets with providers where I’ve just gone with the flow and no list of requirements.  If I have to start listing what’s to be done or not it’s usually a sign that it’s going to be a poor punt . At the end of the day that’s why these reviews are worth their weight in golf as it lets others know what to expect even though peoples experiences may vary it’s not too hard to find out those where the general consensus is that they are poor service providers and those who are great.

I couldn't agree more! It's a shame really because she is ridiculously hot and I would have made it a regular punt if the service was good.

Offline TheMagnet

Sorry to hear about your shit punt.  It’s not on trying to finish you off early in an hour booking and then ending the session.

Babi is definitely only about the looks, my experience was ok but she was definitely going through the motions.

Maybe only going for half an hour the first time you meet someone new?

Offline kennykenny

Could'nt agree more, I met her a few days ago for a 1.5 hr incall
started with her undressing and then sitting on top of me "tried to start kissing but she shrugged it of and lifted herself so I blow her ... I didnt give it much thought until you mentioned it.
OWO , 69 for less than a minute then she topped. As soon as I came she gave me wipes and left the room for a few minutes. then came back as if we were done "I still had 40 minutes!" by that time I just decided to leave, She's Drop dead gorgeous but a shitty personality. Also she mentioned that it was her first time out of brazil so the lack of experience might be the issue here 

Offline TheMagnet

started with her undressing and then sitting on top of me "tried to start kissing but she shrugged it of and lifted herself so I blow her ... I didnt give it much thought until you mentioned it.
OWO , 69 for less than a minute then she topped. As soon as I came she gave me wipes and left the room for a few minutes. then came back as if we were done "I still had 40 minutes!" by that time I just decided to leave, She's Drop dead gorgeous but a shitty personality. Also she mentioned that it was her first time out of brazil so the lack of experience might be the issue here

Thanks for the feedback, if you could leave a review that would be great  :thumbsup:

Offline williambream

At the end of the day that’s why these reviews are worth their weight in golf

⛳ Fore!  :D

Offline williambream

I have to add I've posted here and on other forums after experiencing the same over time, I never book an hour for my first visit to an SP - especially trans.

If I had all my money back from lost time over the years I could punt for 2022 for free (probably)

Offline pp456

Sorry to hear you also had a shit punt mate. As The Magnet said, it would be great if you also posted a review as it will help others in the future.