Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When I started...  (Read 2380 times)

Blackberry

So when I started punting which was only in the last month or so I thought I need to set some ground rules and not break them.

1. Don't do bareback, I'm not an idiot this is still in place.

2. Don't see non English girls I.e Romanian or Polish, this is only due to the fear they may be trafficked as there are some stunning EE girls around the North of England and I think possibly mistakenly they are more involved in bait and switch as well.

3. Don't see the same girl twice, so I have seen 3 girls in the month which have got progressively better however as you cannot see what you are getting on AW with blurred faces you don't know what to expect. This is my choice as I have been with the same woman for 12 years and sex really isn't on the agenda for her.

So this morning I arrive to my third punt (hesitant to put a review as may be seen as promotion etc) and the girl was stunning and I mean open mouth gorgeous, amazing figure, gorgeous face and lovely to chat to as well which has caused me a problem, my plan is to punt once a month to keep things discreet (hasn't worked so far lol). I cannot imagine I would find a more stunning girl and amazing experience with anyone else so should I break rule 3 and enjoy this or would I be stupid and missing out on the other flavours so to speak?

Any suggestions great fully received especially if you have been in a similar situation.

Thanks

touch.and.go

Do both - get an established regular but keep seeing other girls that catch your eye. If you get fed up with the reg, drop her and pick up the pace with your fav. :cool:

Offline smiths

So when I started punting which was only in the last month or so I thought I need to set some ground rules and not break them.

2. Don't see non English girls I.e Romanian or Polish, this is only due to the fear they may be trafficked as there are some stunning EE girls around the North of England and I think possibly mistakenly they are more involved in bait and switch as well.

3. Don't see the same girl twice, so I have seen 3 girls in the month which have got progressively better however as you cannot see what you are getting on AW with blurred faces you don't know what to expect. This is my choice as I have been with the same woman for 12 years and sex really isn't on the agenda for her.

So this morning I arrive to my third punt (hesitant to put a review as may be seen as promotion etc) and the girl was stunning and I mean open mouth gorgeous, amazing figure, gorgeous face and lovely to chat to as well which has caused me a problem, my plan is to punt once a month to keep things discreet (hasn't worked so far lol). I cannot imagine I would find a more stunning girl and amazing experience with anyone else so should I break rule 3 and enjoy this or would I be stupid and missing out on the other flavours so to speak?

Any suggestions great fully received especially if you have been in a similar situation.

Thanks

I agree with you number one rule but not the other two at all. I would of missed out on punting with hundreds of EE WGs if i had such a rule, some of them have been excellent and been regulars for a while. A good regular can get to know EXACTLY how i like things sexually which enhances my subsequent punts with them, until i get bored which 121 wise always happens sooner or later. And there is of course nothing to stop you punting with a regular AND newbie WGs to you.

vorian

Do both - get an established regular but keep seeing other girls that catch your eye. If you get fed up with the reg, drop her and pick up the pace with your fav. :cool:

Agree, a mixture of a few regulars who you rotate and of course new girls who you audition to become part of the select group, can work well.

Blackberry

I agree with you number one rule but not the other two at all. I would of missed out on punting with hundreds of EE WGs if i had such a rule, some of them have been excellent and been regulars for a while. A good regular can get to know EXACTLY how i like things sexually which enhances my subsequent punts with them, until i get bored which 121 wise always happens sooner or later. And there is of course nothing to stop you punting with a regular AND newbie WGs to you.

Thanks for the quick replies and you both have said the same thing pretty much which makes sense. In regards to the EE girls I understand your point I think that what is putting me off as we'll is most have little or no feedback which is a different issue altogether! I think as I'm new to this I'm just scared with EE girls there will be some big boxer pimp in the next room whereas English tend to be more independent, I'm probably wrong and have watched too many cop dramas!!

Offline smiths

Thanks for the quick replies and you both have said the same thing pretty much which makes sense. In regards to the EE girls I understand your point I think that what is putting me off as we'll is most have little or no feedback which is a different issue altogether! I think as I'm new to this I'm just scared with EE girls there will be some big boxer pimp in the next room whereas English tend to be more independent, I'm probably wrong and have watched too many cop dramas!!

How i view it is ANY WG could have a pimp. I dont concern myself with the unprovable as in punting thats a lot of things.

The main thing is to be comfortable with who your punting with so stick to Brits if that makes you feel more comfortable.

vorian

A shit prossie is shit and a good one good,  irrespective of the nationality.  I rely on the reviews and recommendations on here,  if she is English fine,  if she if EE fine, it is the reviews that count for me.

touch.and.go

I have found polish girls to be OK generally, but go for those who have been around a while and with decent feedback  - not the transient ones as you dont know who will answer the door.  :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
More importantly, submit Feedback on the girls you've seen, or at least post their AW links, especially re. your 3rd punt this morning.

Edit:
Not aimed at the OP, but a general comment..... If poster/member makes numerous enquiries about WGs/ AW Profiles, etc then ends up seeing some of them, IMHO it is only fair that he returns back on here and leaves his comments accordingly (he doesn't have to submit a review, a few lines under his original enquiry would suffice).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:16:03 pm by CoolTiger »

vorian

More importantly, submit Feedback on the girls you've seen, or at least post their AW links, especially re. your 3rd punt this morning.

Good point,  can you please post a link for this great girl you saw.

Offline Jimmyredcab

2. Don't see non English girls I.e Romanian or Polish, this is only due to the fear they may be trafficked.

Any girl can work for a pimp but looking at the profiles on Adultwork it would seem that the vast majority of Romanians have a "manager", some punters are not concerned about this as long as the rates are low.    :thumbsdown:

Blackberry

Yeah I agree with what you have all said to be honest, I think it is a comfort thing at the mo. The girl I saw this morning was

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have read about reviewing when you are in your buzz stage which I still am so hence the hesitation!

Offline Jimmyredcab

A shit prossie is shit and a good one good,  irrespective of the nationality. 

Absolutely true, I have had bad punts with English girls but your risk increases tenfold when you see Romanians, never had a problem with Polish girls ----------------- so far anyway.

Blackberry

Edit:
Not aimed at the OP, but a general comment..... If poster/member makes numerous enquiries about WGs/ AW Profiles, etc then ends up seeing some of them, IMHO it is only fair that he returns back on here and leaves his comments accordingly (he doesn't have to submit a review, a few lines under his original enquiry would suffice).

Yeah I see it is annoying when people ask about WGs all the time and then say I have booked them but don't follow up, didn't take it personally!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yeah I agree with what you have all said to be honest, I think it is a comfort thing at the mo. The girl I saw this morning was

I have read about reviewing when you are in your buzz stage which I still am so hence the hesitation!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

vorian

Cheers,  some general comments on here about her but no reviews that I can see a good opportunity to wet your whistle.

Offline smiths

Any girl can work for a pimp but looking at the profiles on Adultwork it would seem that the vast majority of Romanians have a "manager", some punters are not concerned about this as long as the rates are low.    :thumbsdown:

Having a pimp in NO WAY PROVES a WG is being forced though so whats the problem. Loads of WGs have pimps, you, me and many punters have punted with such WGs at Parlours, or Agencies or Parties over the years.

And before you start with Sergei takes half Romanian WGs earnings which is a guess on your part that COULD be the case with ANY WG from ANYWHERE, Kevin could be taking ALL of his English WGs earnings that he pimps for all punters would know.

Blackberry

Cheers,  some general comments on here about her but no reviews that I can see a good opportunity to wet your whistle.

I will do after my buzz has subsided vorian!

Blackberry

Having a pimp in NO WAY PROVES a WG is being forced though so whats the problem. Loads of WGs have pimps, you, me and many punters have punted with such WGs at Parlours, or Agencies or Parties over the years.

And before you start with Sergei takes half Romanian WGs earnings which is a guess on your part that COULD be the case with ANY WG from ANYWHERE, Kevin could be taking ALL of his English WGs earnings that he pimps for all punters would know.

Good point smiths

vorian

yorkshire123

As others have said have a mixture.

I have had similar rules to yourself in the past & most have been broken with the exception of BB, i have explained before that my requirements change from one day to another so sticking to such restrictive rules would have stopped me trying out new things.

Regulars are great if they are willing to put the effort in & spice things up every now & again,however if the chatting gets longer & the sex shorter run for the hills as you may have caught the EAS virus & trust me there is no antibiotic for that one.

With EE girls (and i don't like to generalise) i could imagine it would be difficult to try a new one and TOFTT if for example you've saved hard & don't want a possible disappointing punt, Fortunately I'm not really in that bracket and albeit frustrated if its a shit punt i can easily shrug it off and move on.

Ref pimps, if these guys were as prevalent & ready to rob you at the drop of a hat as some would have you believe I'm sure we would have more issues raised on here than we do, yes people get robbed & threatened but doing a bit of research up front & not taking stupid risks will dramatically reduce that risk.

The best advise i could give you is to use the the knowledge available on UKP because believe or not a large percentage of the guys on here actually know what they are talking about and are more than willing to help another genuine punter out. By the way i don't count myself in with them because I've only been punting for about 18 months & I'm a cunt (not just a cunt but a multiple one at that, thats according to the cunt thread)

Offline CBPaul

Thanks

Number 1 I obviously agree with. Also agree with number 3, I tend to go for new prossies each time and the most I've ever seen the same one is 3 times. I admit that I would have seen 2 of them more than 3 times had they not been so inconsiderate as to bugger off without trace.

Punting once a month, sounds good in principal. You're probably like a kid in a sweet shop at the moment but that will calm down. I punt according to the prossies in the area and the amount of money in my punting stash. Discretion comes down to routine, establish one that ensures you minimise the risks of getting caught and have an excuse lined up should you be caught out being somewhere you have no reason to be.

Number 2 is likely to get all sorts of responses. Personally I enjoy punting with EE girls and some of my best punts have been with them. Mainly Polish and one or two who quite frankly came from east of the Rhine but which country was anyone's guess. On the flip side some of my worst punts have been with EE girls also. So as clear a mud then  :D

My advice is don't rule out the EE girls. You are right to be cautious and need to gain experience in reading the profiles. If in doubt post links and seek advice on UKP.

This gorgeous one from earlier, got a link ?
I wouldn't be worried about leaving a review, providing it is objective and gives all the usual information that is useful to fellow punters then no reason to be considered a tout. Maybe give it a few days though. 

Offline Mij

Yeah def do both. If you stick with just one regular WG, what's the point? May as well be married to her ;-) Stretch out and broaden your horizons. By all means revisit WG's that you like, but don't limit yourself. You can have whoever you want (funds/location permitting!) more or less. Yup, you will invariably have some bad punts, but as someone said the other day, it's not called "punting" for no reason! Do your homework here first, and you should be able to to sort out the duff ones, and get some good recommendations from other members.

Most of all, have fun! That's what it all about. :-D

Rochdull lad

Yeah def do both. If you stick with just one regular WG, what's the point? May as well be married to her ;-)

Coincidentally I made that very point in a PM to a colleague on here only this morning.  I have two Regulars; and in making the silmilar comment to yours above, Mij, I was referring to the one I see more often.

Stretch out and broaden your horizons. By all means revisit WG's that you like, but don't limit yourself. You can have whoever you want (funds/location permitting!) more or less. Yup, you will invariably have some bad punts, but as someone said the other day, it's not called "punting" for no reason! Do your homework here first, and you should be able to to sort out the duff ones, and get some good recommendations from other members.

Most of all, have fun! That's what it all about. :-D

Without being as "OCD-ish" about it as I am, I'd suggest that, if you have a couple of Regulars, then every third punt ought to be with someone new to you so that, if either one of your Regulars retires/moves away, or you simply get tired of seeing her [as per above], then you've got someone new to, erm, "fill the vacancy". ;)

Offline socks

I think I would caution against making a girl a regular if it's only on the basis of looks because I suspect that increases the EAS risk. I have a few girls who I repeat visit and it's all because of the services they give. One is just brilliant at fucking me, knows what I like so does it without prompting and is always trying out new things, positions etc - every visit feels better than the last and I've been about 30 times! A second and third are because they are best at a couple of particular activities that I'm sometimes in the mood for - light bdsm; long teasing leg, thigh, genital stimulation; lapdance/striptease; food fetish etc. A fourth is an all-rounder and great VFM, so good when cash is tighter. In between those I visit new girls and almost always they are less satisfying and frankly just fuel my love of increasing my personal "women I've fucked" list!!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 04:50:38 pm by socks »

GeeWiz

If you enjoyed yourself then why would you not go back?  Same with a good restaurant or holiday location.  But like those two examples, you can't deny yourself the chance to experience new things too.

If you worry about getting too hooked up on one girl, then remember that what you may count as regular is most likely not the case to her.

Offline Mij

If you worry about getting too hooked up on one girl, then remember that what you may count as regular is most likely not the case to her.

Good point!

Offline akauya

If you enjoyed yourself then why would you not go back?  Same with a good restaurant or holiday location.  But like those two examples, you can't deny yourself the chance to experience new things too.

Perhaps because some of us are a bit fucked up in the head?  :D

I seem to have a constant desire for fresh meat, no matter how wonderful some of the prossies I've seen have been. The only place where I have returned to the same girls is the Soho walk ups simply because it's just so hit and miss there but otherwise fresh pussy for me every time  :cool:

Rochdull lad

Spot on; I have two Regulars: the one I see more often - usually twice a month; I have longer sessions with the other one but not so often.

As noted earlier, I've seen the first so often in the last couple of years that in some ways, there's little variety in what we get up to.  On the other hand, because I only see my other Regular [whom I've not been seeing for so long as the first] maybe once every 6 - 8 weeks but usually for a longer session, it feels more exciting.

Blackberry

Cheers for all the replies guys, from this it seems keep her as a regular and see say alternately and then mix in with a new girl so that each other punt is likely to be good. Looks wise yes she was stunning but the whole hour was better than previous but as you say don't get into that EAS bull.

I'll take what you have said as valuable info cheers all.

Roland D Hay

A shit prossie is shit and a good one good,  irrespective of the nationality.  I rely on the reviews and recommendations on here,  if she is English fine,  if she if EE fine, it is the reviews that count for me.

Agreed, don't buy into the buy British argument, it's a nonsense. There are good and bad irrespective of where they are from.

Offline wristjob

Cheers for all the replies guys, from this it seems keep her as a regular and see say alternately and then mix in with a new girl so that each other punt is likely to be good. Looks wise yes she was stunning but the whole hour was better than previous but as you say don't get into that EAS bull.

One of my rules is never see the same girl twice in a row, and seems that could be handy for you. It means you always keep perspective if there's any risk of EAS developing (shagging other women feels like perspective to me) but you get the benefits of a good girl.

Truth is she might not even be that good - if you've only had 3 punts then you are still going to be learning what you want for a long time to come. Personally variety does if for me so similar profile to CB (1 girl 6 times, 3 3 times) and as others mentioned on here before it often goes downhill after the 3rd time

Blackberry

Right all after sufficiently cooling off I have written my review about the girl Rebecca if you look in the North West section for reviews it is in there. Hope this is sufficient!

In regards to my punting once a month rule it has been 10 days... I might scrap this one lol

Blackberry