Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominican 🇩🇴 super 🔥! - Bounds Green, N11  (Read 11064 times)

Offline Poker penis

Visited her yesterday.. :D :D
N11 - 07522363975‬
OMG
External Link/Members Only

Parking very easy.
House very clean, offered a shower but did not have it.
Now the girl... OMG!! She's hot and friendly.
Very polite.
Payed for 30 Min with oral no condom extra £20.
Layed on on the bed she straight started to suck me like crazy!!!
After a few minutes asked her to stop or I will pop!!! She said no worries can come and continue.
I did stop and turn her around bent her over on the bed and start to doggy style on her.  Hard core pounding for the net 15 min!!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
She did scream and ask for more!!
The best of the Latin world!!
Then I decided to fuck her standing up, this is when it turned hard core!! She grabbed and started kissing French kissing :diablo:
IM LIKE WTFUK!!
 :bomb:.. bent over the bed and rock and roll!!
Took it out jonh out and bang in her mouth!! Grabbed her by the hair and shoot inside her mouth! :wacko:
What a fuking day!!
Should I keep her as my secret??
I'm going Latin for now on and this 1 I will return!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online webpunter

What a find  :thumbsup:
Wrong part of Londinium  :dash:
This must be her sister sharing the mobile:  External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Good find, one of the gazillion Dominican WGs in the capital at the moment.

I was aware of the Bounds Green outfit but not visited, not that far from me tbf and the fact it's a "clean" house instantly propels it up the list.

Thanks fella.

Offline Poker penis

Yes mate, the house was very clean including showers.
I'm used to East London slums :manhater:
This has made me think as there is some good places there.
Definitely recommend 👌.  :lol:

Offline last_days_of_logan

N11 - 07522363975‬
OMG

Parking very easy.
Very polite.
After a few minutes asked her to stop or I will pop!!! She said no worries can come and continue.
I did stop and turn her around bent her over on the bed and start to doggy style on her.  Hard core pounding for the net 15 min!!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
Then I decided to fuck her standing up, this is when it turned hard core!! She grabbed and started kissing French kissing :diablo:
IM LIKE WTFUK!!
Took it out jonh out and bang in her mouth!! Grabbed her by the hair and shoot inside her mouth! :wacko:
What a fuking day!!

This is an absolutely rare find. Dont know how long she will be offering them services for

Offline Global_Punter

Good stuff, I'm sure guys will be blowing her two way now - hopefully someone doesn't mess it up for the rest, then she changes her model!

Offline LLPunting

How tall is she?

Her tits look to be natural, can you confirm?

Offline Gatehouse

Like it. Good find and onto the HL.

Now where’s that TFL tube map………..:)

Offline Poker penis

She's tall mate. Could not tell how long, but got long sexy legs!!
Very friendly and Inviting... she has more friends, I'm looking forward of meeting them all.!  :hi:

Offline sparkus

She's tall mate. Could not tell how long, but got long sexy legs!!
Very friendly and Inviting... she has more friends, I'm looking forward of meeting them all.!  :hi:

Weekly rotation so move quick! (yes, I have banged my way through a Latina house over a week before...)

Offline Manutd007

Thanks for the review.

I called out of curiosity, and she said she's based in Tottenham area close to the spurs stadium till new years, killed my curiosity.  Apparently back in bounds green in new year :hi:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 11:21:29 am by Manutd007 »

Offline yesbby

Thanks for the review.

I called out of curiosity, and she said she's based in Tottenham area close to the spurs stadium till new years, killed my curiosity.  Apparently back in bounds green in new year :hi:

Imagine how happy you'd be if she moved to Old Trafford

Online webpunter

Thats no good for him
He's never been to Manchester, let alone OldT
 :rolleyes:  :D

Imagine how happy you'd be if she moved to Old Trafford

Offline yesbby

Thats no good for him
He's never been to Manchester, let alone OldT
 :rolleyes:  :D

haha

Offline PseLover

I asked for CIM and Swallow, she stated she doesn’t do that, I guess you were lucky

Offline DracoMalfoyJR

N11 - 07522363975‬
OMG

Parking very easy.
Very polite.
IM LIKE WTFUK!!
What a fuking day!!

Thanks for sharing this is a great review. Wow from this review she sounds very intriguing.

I do have a question how discrete, safe etc is the area (Both in day time and especially late night) she operates from as I haven’t been there but have only heard negative things about Tottenham such as scummy wannabe gangsters in the area etc

Offline Global_Punter

Thanks for sharing this is a great review. Wow from this review she sounds very intriguing.

I do have a question how discrete, safe etc is the area (Both in day time and especially late night) she operates from as I haven’t been there but have only heard negative things about Tottenham such as scummy wannabe gangsters in the area etc

Wow,  :D :D  quality wording!

Offline DracoMalfoyJR

Wow,  :D :D  quality wording!

Have I said something wrong? My apologies if I have I’m still very new to all of this

I asked for CIM and Swallow, she stated she doesn’t do that, I guess you were lucky

indeed. I can almost guarantee that no one else would have received the same level of service he did. If i hadnt seen he had lots of reviews to his name i personally wouldnt have believed it

no one else is getting all that for base rate

Offline Global_Punter

Have I said something wrong? My apologies if I have I’m still very new to all of this

@Jacobali101 no need to apologise - that's why we have the forum, you can ask any questions relating safety etc

Offline Global_Punter

indeed. I can almost guarantee that no one else would have received the same level of service he did. If i hadnt seen he had lots of reviews to his name i personally wouldnt have believed it

no one else is getting all that for base rate

Correct, a lot of folks will try to get the same level of service! just like the review or similar - but its not likely they will get lucky like OP's
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 05:16:54 pm by Global_Punter »

Correct, a lot of folks will try to get the same level of service! just like the review or similar - but its not likely they will get lucky like OP's
this

lets be real, most WG from SOUTH america work with a % going to the admin. its normally 40 to 60 % depending on the admin and location etc. so a woman seeing a punter for 100 per hour will take back 50 pounds. so she will spend an hour and earn 50. the extras is like the equivalent of a waitress tip, thats where their true earnings happen. They are well aware that if they offer freebies that the punter will likely come back only to get those free bits...which doesnt help her earning potential nearly as much as if the extras are paid

No, we wont be getting all those goodies on the house

Offline sparkus

this

lets be real, most WG from SOUTH america work with a % going to the admin. its normally 40 to 60 % depending on the admin and location etc. so a woman seeing a punter for 100 per hour will take back 50 pounds. so she will spend an hour and earn 50. the extras is like the equivalent of a waitress tip, thats where their true earnings happen. They are well aware that if they offer freebies that the punter will likely come back only to get those free bits...which doesnt help her earning potential nearly as much as if the extras are paid

No, we wont be getting all those goodies on the house

That would be 'LM Ltd', who operate several across the capital but this is their Bounds Green page for indexing:

Offline PseLover

@Jacobali101 no need to apologise - that's why we have the forum, you can ask any questions relating safety etc

I said I’ll pay extra for it she insisted it’s not about the money rather it’s something she doesn’t do, only cum on body or face was on offer

Offline Global_Punter

I said I’ll pay extra for it she insisted it’s not about the money rather it’s something she doesn’t do, only cum on body or face was on offer

Never-mind it happens, either way I'm not surprised that she's changed her model.

That would be 'LM Ltd', who operate several across the capital but this is their Bounds Green page for indexing:

Yep thats one of them. They go by many names

and they aren't the only group

Plus the women can sign up with whichever group they want.

Offline Sparta Prada

Did you ask in person in a room with her, or did you ask during comms ahead of a meet? Chances are that you may be dealing with the maid or Sergei if this was during comms, they may not know what the girl actually does.

If this was during the meet, maybe she wasn’t in the mood when you saw her unlike the OP?

Offline PseLover

Did you ask in person in a room with her, or did you ask during comms ahead of a meet? Chances are that you may be dealing with the maid or Sergei if this was during comms, they may not know what the girl actually does.

If this was during the meet, maybe she wasn’t in the mood when you saw her unlike the OP?

During comms, I don’t want to see her if she doesn’t do it hence I didn’t bother going. Fair enough though if they don’t know what’s going on during closer doors, I don’t want to risk it

Offline Global_Punter

During comms, I don’t want to see her if she doesn’t do it hence I didn’t bother going. Fair enough though if they don’t know what’s going on during closer doors, I don’t want to risk it

Thats the case, will Sergie be happy to know his girls are giving freebies ? & if there's a trend with many people asking - she may start declining the request.

Offline Starboy320

Thats the case, will Sergie be happy to know his girls are giving freebies ? & if there's a trend with many people asking - she may start declining the request.

Sorry, side question - do you know if any other reviews of this lady are up?

Offline Global_Punter

Sorry, side question - do you know if any other reviews of this lady are up?

Nope none that I'm aware!

Offline sparkus

Ad and indexed page for LM Ltd now gone from Vulvastreet.

VS currently showing 0 WGs for Bounds Green.

Offline Poker penis

Mate honestly, we can punt anywhere and there's is always a risk...
Even in Amsterdam red light you can get robbed as you get in the room.
Safe area just don't go exploring othwr areas at night ...