Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Time waster - Birmingham  (Read 2135 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spacer

Meet was arranged a couple of weeks ago.
I contacted Anya by SMS for a meeting in the evening.  She confirmed 1 hour later that evening and sent her post code via text.
Had a shower and got myself ready then sent off another text to make sure she was still expecting me.
Got a reply back to say sorry but she had to cancel.  If I had not made my enquiry about an hour before the meeting I am not convinced she would have let me know and I would have had radio silence when I turned up.
Fortunately I had not set off and incurred clean air zone charge and parking charge.  Instead, I sat in my room like a numpty.
This has happened to others I gather, so she goes onto my black list as an unreliable service provider.  Hope you have better luck with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spacer

« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 03:20:30 pm by Spacer »

Offline alibirmingham

Shame it didn’t work out for you mate. This is a all to familiar story with Anya as you know. If she’s someone you do wanna see keep trying and always have a plan b

Offline pbrown355

Offline shed

Rang her today. No answer.

I did likewise couple days ago with no answer. So sent a polite text message with a proposed time that day late afternoon. No answer. Not for me no matter how good she may be.

Offline azzak789

Reading the current reviews as well, we agreed a booking this week. She texted with address details.

Texted in morning of day to confirm the time and if she was still available
No response via text
Called mobile - phone was off…..I didn’t travel to the location

I will try again next week…just give another go.

Offline aanimator

Your review is honest and useful so kudos for that, but from my experience, there is no point in booking in advance with Thai wgs, its not how they operate. Always book on the day.
Anya is a great WG. Her communication is very good when she is available because she is the one responding and not a maid. A few years back the operation in water street was terrible and there was constant bait and switching. But it hasn't been like that for a long time.

You did the right thing by messaging before you leave to confirm, I always do because I travel a long way. Having said that, you shouldn't have to if they have confirmed in real time. Always have a backup WG then it won't bother you as much if it happens again.

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Spacer

Thanks for the advice aanimator.  At the moment my attitude is that there are plenty of other fish in the sea. I have a healthy hot list so will move on.

Having a plan B is a good idea. Wish I had planned for that the last time.

Spacer

Offline alibirmingham

Plan B is always a good idea. Especially if you have a good HL. But if your stuck and need a release there’s a few good options if your not particularly picky. Around Bham town I can think of ES, and Lush and for massage maybe C&B but that just a massage place and not FS. Sure there are others as well if you look

Offline Spacer

Thanks.  Must admit I have not tried the parlours. I normally prefer independents but a parlour may be a good plan b. 

Spacer

Offline thecretin

Meet was arranged a couple of weeks ago.
I contacted Anya by SMS for a meeting in the evening.  She confirmed 1 hour later that evening and sent her post code via text.
Had a shower and got myself ready then sent off another text to make sure she was still expecting me.
Got a reply back to say sorry but she had to cancel.  If I had not made my enquiry about an hour before the meeting I am not convinced she would have let me know and I would have had radio silence when I turned up.
Fortunately I had not set off and incurred clean air zone charge and parking charge.  Instead, I sat in my room like a numpty.
This has happened to others I gather, so she goes onto my black list as an unreliable service provider.  Hope you have better luck with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I see her every week, have seen her at least 40 times this year and she has never cancelled on me. She has told me many times that she puts regulars first which probably explains why i always manage to see her. A regular probably made the same booking time as you and you were cancelled, not good and a deserved red. The situation is what it is and if you book her in advance, just make sure you have a plan B lined up. Better luck next time.

Spacer

Offline thecretin

I see her every week, have seen her at least 40 times this year and she has never cancelled on me. She has told me many times that she puts regulars first which probably explains why i always manage to see her. A regular probably made the same booking time as you and you were cancelled, not good and a deserved red. The situation is what it is and if you book her in advance, just make sure you have a plan B lined up. Better luck next time.