Author Topic: Carol GFE Liverpool  (Read 2952 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6470215) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for CAROL MASERATI_XX (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Cabletie

External Link/Members Only

Liverpool city centre apartment.
£80 30 minutes

Having read MJ Spritzens recent review I decided to try and get a 30 minute appointment with this one. Text her in the morning and arranged a 30 minute in call for early that afternoon, her comms were excellent.
She's a friendly bubbly type and looks as per her AW profile.
Started with excellent DFK which she really went for, probably one of the best I've had tbh.

She popped the cover on me and did a decent bj before I asked her to show me her ass...WOW she hopped onto the bed into doggy position and stuck her ass right up, incredible sight.I gave her ass and pussy the full attention of my tongue and thumb which she seemed to enjoy. I asked her to turn over so I could get at her pussy properly, spent some time licking her clit whilst giving her pussy a good finger blasting. She makes cute little moans and wimpers and seemed to orgasm as her pussy clamped my fingers and her body tightened up, she got extremely wet. Only a few minutes left so I dived on top of her and fucked like a crazy man before blowing the beans in her.

The whole experience echoed that of MJ Spritzens, very enjoyable session with a fit young lady.
She did say her friend worked in the same apartment, I'm not sure if it's this one  External Link/Members Only as its a simile profile, she looks really decent.

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only

She did say her friend worked in the same apartment, I'm not sure if it's this one  External Link/Members Only as its a simile profile, she looks really decent.
i actually tried to book this bird before i "settled" for carol (and thank god i did) coms were terrible. availible light was on at 10 so i text and got a reply at 5. i asked if it was her in the photos and not heard back from her since. just looked on her AW site and one of the reviews say "I had a nice time with this lady. Although she wasnt the one i was suppose to see according to the photo. A totally different person" so that explains it all. shame cos her ass is OUTRAGOUS

one thing iv noticed though about brazilians is that with EVERY bait and switch ive had, the girl at the door was actually fitter. i could have just been lucky, but hey its called a "punt" for a reason

Offline Resources3xx

External Link/Members Only

She did say her friend worked in the same apartment, I'm not sure if it's this one  External Link/Members Only as its a simile profile, she looks really decent.

oh by, just realised, the was the black girl isnt her mate cos she text me saying shes in L5