Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: hot beatrice xxx  (Read 4064 times)

2 review(s) for hot beatrice xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline brushhand811

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just back from a meet with Beatrice and enjoyed it very much. Easy parking at a large modern block above shops but make sure you have the dash parking app on your phone - a new one to me. A little trouble finding entrance door due to her accent and wind noise but all ok.

That is her and her flat in pics. I doubted it at first as her hair is much shorter and fairer but she showed me the profile pics on her iPhone. They are extensions or a wig on the profile. She is very attractive in that dusky(not gypsy) way. Her body is great, she is short, under 5" but toned, a slight belly but that often goes with great boobs. Big wardrobe mirrors next to her bad added to the value enjoyed.

Had a double pop in a record time for me, but she wasn't clockwatching and I left when I was ready. I doubt she offers all services on her likes, she asked me what A Levels were!!

She is Romanian but definitely not a disaster, a possible revisit.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review.

Does she dfk?

Offline brushhand811

sorry bestbefore, but I very rarely bother, it wasn't offered and I didn't ask

she had a smoke at halftime which I know bothers some of you guys, but I didn't smell it

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 she is short, under 5" but toned, a slight belly but that often goes with great boobs. Big wardrobe mirrors next to her bad added to the
Thanks for the review.
Are her boobs firm?
Also, did she do OWO and was it deep?
Thanks again

Offline brushhand811

Your welcome meursault, cracking pair of firm young boobs, lovely to watch in the mirrors as she performs.

Don't know about owo as i am an all covered punter. Her profile say with discretion, but i was not asked, the rubber came straight out!!

k

The wind noise didn't detract from the punt then?  :lol:

Offline brushhand811

no, the it stayed outside with the traffic, all quiet inside. It does remind me that she didn't have any music on, which seems to be more common now, the EE girls often used to have music from their homelands playing, but less often now