Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess_sana - Slough / Uxbridge - Confused timewaster - Fooled me twice  (Read 2283 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5856194) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline localpunter

:angry: :angry: :angry:

This Review will be a combination of 2 visit attempts Booked 2 MONTH AGO

External Link/Members Only

Contact - 07511913693

Booking - 30 mins Punt

My first attempt to see her was when she was based in slough.  I sent a text asking if she was free which she said she was and to text her once I arrived.  Agreed a time and booked a uber to travel down.  Uber took 30 mins to get there.  When I arrived I messaged her asking for the door number which she gave.  Either she was playing games and this door doesn't exist or I'm blind.  I spent 10 mins looking and could not find it.  There was police activity near the address so I even messaged her asking if it was near the police activity and if she could see me.  She said there is no police and cant see where I am.  Soon after she ignored all messages and phone calls.  I left and thought maybe she assumed I'm a timewaster so I let it go.

2nd and Final Attempt

A few weeks later I saw she was working in uxbridge so I messaged her on a different phone since she clearly blocked my other number and we both agreed a time for a visit.  After I arrived she gave me her flat and door number.  When arrived outside the door she started bombarding me with texts claiming why am I trying to book her because she has seen me before.  I reply asking we have never met and she is adamant that she doesn't want to see me because we have met before.  She then starts insulting me asking why am I wearing a mask.  (As far as I was aware, Covid didn't just disappear and get sucked into a black hole).  She the stated to never contact her again.   I remember every SP I've ever seen, and I have never seen her.  At this point I just left because there no point going back and forth, especially standing outside the door like a idiot.

Now here's the kicker  The fact she claims she has seen me before means she clearly saw me when I first tried to book her in slough, but she decided to waste my time.

2 trips both resulting in failure gets a HUGE NEGATIVE FROM ME.  DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HER.!!!!

Offline NuruGuru

Unlucky. I saw her when she was in Uxbridge and had a pretty decent time (not to rub it in) - Although she kept me waiting for well over half hour and made up excuses constantly.

The way she's treated you in not acceptable at all. Definitely warrants a negative.

However, with her all of a sudden claiming she's seen you before when you know you haven't met..... maybe she's someone you know personally? That could be a twist?! Which is why she never opened the door to you as she could see who you were without revealing herself to you?

Online Munter84

OP, I'm speculating here, but the radio silence first time and "I've seen you before" on the second - coud this be an NBA situation?

Offline localpunter

OP, I'm speculating here, but the radio silence first time and "I've seen you before" on the second - coud this be an NBA situation?

To be honest I never thought of that.  She didn’t put it on her profile so I thought it wouldn’t be a issue but you could be right.

Offline WAY-WARD

No Black Allowed

If an SP as such a policy 😪 at least put it on her profile ....and leave out the bullshit "due to a bad experience" crap.

Offline Mario7769

Errrrm this is NBA at work OP...

For the future, just ask before you make the trip. A lot of SPs have this policy. A significant percentage.