Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Mature_Camilla_ TW15 Ashford  (Read 1648 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6446654) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline piano_tuner

£70 for 30 mins.  External Link/Members Only Weekday evening in Dec 2021.

Comms 10/10.  I texted a few hours ahead asking for 30 mins at 9pm.  Reply read "Yes" and gave a postcode and a cut & paste of services/prices. 

Venue 10/10. Plenty of free parking.  Right by Ashford station.  On arrival I was given the door number by text and was buzzed up straight away.  No waiting.  Walked into a fairly luxurious flat. 

Appearance 8/10.  I was half expecting a bait & switch from the other review but, no, it was Mature Camilla herself and she looked smoking hot.  Those photos are recent and accurate.  She was even wearing the white fishnet two-piece in the middle profile photo.  Lovely skin and smelling clean and fresh.  Just heavenly to look at.

Service & Attitude 4/10.  I had a wash and joined her in the bedroom.   She unbuttoned my shirt and called me Romeo.  At this point I'm thinking this is too good to be true.  And it was.  You see she doesn't speak a word of English.  That wouldn't normally be a problem and I've been in this situation many times before, but there was something off-putting about the semi-aggressive (or was it sexy?) way she'd talk "at me" in Cuban Spanish at 100 MPH.  I gave up trying to understand after a few minutes and fell silent but she just kept prattling on with her one way conversation.  God knows what she was saying.  Probably "Look at you, you loser.  I can't believe I have to fuck you.  I was the most beautiful girl in my village".  Something like that.  A Spanish speaker needs to go round there and secretly tune in.  Or hit "record" on your phone before the punt.  Anyway she gave my privates a wipe with a wet wipe and settled into a well practised nipple tweaking OWO routine followed by an enjoyable covered (in a weird blue condom) missionary shag.  In fairness the action was pretty enjoyable.  My complaint is that any time I tried to slow things down and explore her sexy body she'd squirm away and hit me with a wall of Spanish.  There's no way she'd allow any kissing or fingering or any fancy stuff like that.  I was out of the door 20 minutes later and already wondering whether this would be a positive or negative review.

Final Thoughts.  I'm never going back.  And that's really quite an achievement, given how smoking hot/convenient/reasonably priced she is.  But I can see that if you booked 15 minutes for £50 (or even £70 for 30 mins) and let her take the lead and run through her routine of "Hola Romeo"/blowjob/shag/"Ciao Romeo", it wouldn't be a bad experience.  Just don't go off script by trying to stroke her thigh or cup her breast.