Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina Roma - Chelmsford  (Read 2102 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6505677) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
16 review(s) for Angelina Rose... (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline Welshpunter

Really enjoyed this one lads

External Link/Members Only

Comms - quick and easy via text. I messaged her and within the hour she was sucking my dick.

Location and venue - block of flats next to Tesco Springfield road, opposite the gym. Flat was neat and tidy. Lovely shower and fresh towels

Cost - £100’30 minutes. Included fk, reverse oral and rimming, owo… i mention these as it’s a growing trend that these are extras.

The girl - photos are pretty much spot on. I’ve attached the most accurate photo which isn’t far off what to expect. Age advertised as 30, she’s probably closer to 40’but as I said photos are accurate so judge for yourself. Body again as in photos.

The deed - after showering I left the bathroom and she’d left the bedroom door wide open and she was lying on the bed naked, losing the black slinky dress. It’s a tiny one bed flat and we were alone. Nice to fuck with the door open for a change. I joined her on the bedroom for Fk and mutual touching. Her owo was very good. Deep, varied speeds, eye contact, tip and shaft licking and she didn’t rush. This lasted a good ten minutes. Then on with the mac and some bloody good sex in cowgirl, doggy and mish. She took a good pounding, was vocal but not OTT and made me feel like I’d done a decent job.

At the end, as Sap rose, I did ask for cim and she said no. Shame. So out of spite (not really, but maybe a little) for the last 30 seconds I fucked her as hard as I possibly could until I filled the bag

Out the door in 23 minutes feeling happy

Would I return - yes

Ps. The mole that some might think is super obvious on her check is barely noticeable.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 11:23:24 pm by Welshpunter »

Offline bobbybecker2016

She does look very fuckable but does list CIM on her AW profile.

Offline PilotMan

Did you enquire about CIM prior to the booking. Did she say she just doesn't do CIM at all?

Offline pepsicolaboy

'Cost - £100’30 minutes. Included fk, reverse oral and rimming, owo… i mention these as it’s a growing trend that these are extras.'

Worrying that reverse oral and rimming (giving) would now be charged by SP

To clarify if was rimming (giving) that was available free? rather than on the gent

:hi: