Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie, Diva.. great shag in the region of Earls Court  (Read 4377 times)

Offline yesbby

Had a great time with the delightful Romanian babe. She played into my weak spot, which is GFE, so I can't comment on her PSE credentials but suspect she has a few gears available. This is not Sergie talking but I can't promise I won't gush a bit below
External Link/Members Only

Nice studio flat - I messed up with the entry system so read the Diva instructions carefully. Good wet room shower, nice fluffy towels, spacious bedroom

The girl
I fancy her big time - I knew I would from correlating reviews with the photoset. Let me trying complaining a bit - She wasn't quite as pint sized as I hoped for. One reviewer said she wasn't as good looking - I can see how someone might think that as her face is a bit ordinary under he makeup. But I actually like them that way so the joke's on you. She's got a hot bod, big generous tits which are heading a bit towards Pantera's - so that's not perfect. But they were fantastic drooping down into my mouth from above. I couldn't keep my hands off her.

More than that she has a great personality - really fun and her English is great. We had a number of running jokes going by the end of it. She did two things that I thought none of these girls normally do and which are back to front. One, she was trying to get to know me bit to break the ice. Not just lip service but actually trying to know who I am in a charming way. Two, she wet wiped her own pussy when she realised I was going to go down on her to save me from tasting all the lotions and potions she'd used earlier. Usually I'm trying to charm them and they're wet wiping me

Action
Gave her 200 despite the members discount - glad Diva didn't get a cut of the extra 50

We chatted too much but I already knew she wasn't going to rush me so I didn't mind - stayed an extra 15 mins so I was right. Kissing was good, a little tongue but plenty of affection.
I went down on her and really took my time. Normally I would have given up about half way through but I'd established what she likes, knew she was fresh and up for an orgasm, and she was gradually building the appreciation noises so I persevered. After quite a lot of sweet lickin and suckin her legs shuddered and she rolled around squealing - she jumped every time I went back down to her gorgeous little pussy. At this point she said 'I love you' and it was a good joke - or was it?
After a very solid blowjob I also declared my love for her. Great lips, sucking, head bobbing, nice stroking of the balls, sensuous. Not enough hand to get me to the pop. Her cowgirl was high quality, slow building, lovely tits everywhere, some really fast sessions. She probably thought she could make me cum in time for a round 2 but that's not me. In fact I didn't cum at all this time - she tried an oily hand job at the end to finish me off but I wasn't in the right frame of mind. We'd had one really long session in missionary and she was reaching round to hold my balls and shaft - her whimpering noises almost brought me to the brink - good acting and probably some actual pleasure.
I think I was having too much enjoyable banter to be able to treat her purely as a sex object so kept falling out of the moment and the absurdity of the beautiful young babe writhing around underneath me kept shaking me out of the trance. Next week when I revisit I don't think I'll have that problem.

recommended

« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 09:14:14 pm by yesbby »

Offline JackSaint

Told ya! Gold standard engagement for an agency girl.

Offline yesbby

Told ya! Gold standard engagement for an agency girl.

Amazing what a bit of personality can do.. I'd had a miserable run with some flat Brazilians so my two-Rom-rompathon this week has really given me a lift

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ilovemcnuggets

Was the mole on her face coverable by make up or was it too obvious ? It is one of those things that is personally offputting

Offline Cupid Stuntz

A positive reason for living in London.

Natalie sounds great and has an Oriental look (to me) too.

Thanks.

Offline JackSaint

Was the mole on her face coverable by make up or was it too obvious ? It is one of those things that is personally offputting

I'd say it's a beauty spot not a mole, like in Austin Powers  :D

Offline yesbby

It was cute

No need to cover it

Offline LInsigne

She’s disappeared from the website!  :cry:

Offline yesbby

Gone home and I was planning a round 2 for today..  :unknown:

Offline JackSaint

Gone home and I was planning a round 2 for today..  :unknown:

She told me it might be a short visit, she was worried about how much business she'd get, I hope she gained traction from our reviews and earned a tidy sum to take back home, a top girl.

Offline paul2paul

I missed her again  :angry: I tried last time she was in town (12 months ago?) but the agency cancelled on me as I was en route :dash: