Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Scarlett - Bristol  (Read 1066 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5958783) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline realpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Spoiler - it’s a (solid) 7 from me

This one ticked a holy hat-trick for me: ginge, gothy, cute and was enough to drag an oldie out of retirement.

Fee - £160 1 hour. Expensive but fair value for a convenient, clean, safe experience.

Coms – Messaged for availability, fast clinical responses, was a little apprehensive as there was no small talk but there was nothing to worry about. Didn’t make any requests as it was a first meet and messages didn’t really provide an opportunity for small talk.

Venue – Luxurious city centre hotel. The room was a fantastic romantic setting great atmosphere, much better than a barren working flat.

Girl – Exactly as per her photos, was surprised at her opening the door in some lovely lingerie, (had expected her to be in jeans and t-shirt or something to match her goth look) it was great though that she had made an effort and looked fantastic… though the underwear didn’t stay on long!

Meet – A nice snog straight away which progressed naturally into a quick chat about what I was after. She speaks impeccable English so not sure what the Polish was about on the profile.

She’s a little quiet so had to take the initiative (she’s happy to chat then) which was a little annoying as I’m vanilla in person and like the girl to take me out of that zone to naughty places.

Services – Lots of snogging, great varied oral technique far more skilled and intuitive than her age would let you believe. Finished first round that way as it was so good. Clean up and recovery then very naturally slipped into round 2.

Kissing and fingering was an absolute blast which she seemed to enjoy (and is quite rare for a WG). Being knuckles deep took me back 40 years. Onto sex in various positions, she’s lovely sight especially with your cock inside her and her puppy dog tits great to play with. Finished in the bag, satisfied with the experience.

So why a 7? For me she was too quiet. I tend to like a bit conversation/banter (particularly between rounds) and being taken charge of during the act. Her teeth stuck with me for some reason (I really shouldn’t comment) and a personal preference for some-one a little older.

Would I return? Yes as a plan B – She was lovely and provided a safe reliable service.