Author Topic: MissLexi - Outcall - Warrington  (Read 5034 times)


11 review(s) for Sultry courtesan (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wizardof1977

Date: Dec 2021
Venue: Outcall to my hotel in Warrington.
Time: 2 hours @£400

Physical and looks: the profile picture is not her but a spitting image, yes she is a Gorgeous redhead! Very fit, smallish breasts maybe c cup but perky, perfect bum. FAF!

The meet was a role play that involved spanking and a bit of taboo subject. She performed very well until the point when she broke character to ask me to spank her harder !!!!! she actually got very wet being spanked.

After that we turned to a GFE time, she spent the whole time behaving as if I am the only human left on the planet, just the way she looked at me when we were chatting turned me on, good FK not much tongue but not a big deal, OWO, sex in few positions, finished in the bag.

My only issue with her (not a big one), I think she is new to this and each now and then she’d mention if want to use other toys (she had only a vibrator) on her I should offer to buy her those toys, I found that a bit off-putting but since it was at the end of the 2 hours it didn’t impact the whole mood.

VFM? Maybe not, she’s pricy.
Would I call her again? Definitely YES, maybe not soon due to the price tag.


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Aji81

Date: Dec 2021


Physical and looks: the profile picture is not her but a spitting image, yes she is a Gorgeous redhead! Very fit, smallish breasts maybe c cup but perky, perfect bum. FAF!

My only issue with her (not a big one), I think she is new to this and each now and then she’d mention if want to use other toys (she had only a vibrator) on her I should offer to buy her those toys, I found that a bit off-putting but since it was at the end of the 2 hours it didn’t impact the whole mood.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time, but are you saying this was a bait and switch? Definitely not the girl in the photo? That’s a bit dodgy for the £200/hr she’s charging plus asking you to buy her toys as well.

Offline wizardof1977

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time, but are you saying this was a bait and switch? Definitely not the girl in the photo? That’s a bit dodgy for the £200/hr she’s charging plus asking you to buy her toys as well.

I didn't see it as B&S, she's new and I think she thought using her doubleganger photo is OK, I honestly thought it was her until she said it isn't.

Online Aji81

Cheers. Bit of a strange one especially as on her FAQs she has the below -

Q. Is that really you?   A. Yes, of course! Check out my feedback too to see how delicious I am!

Sounds like a good punt anyway.


Offline delta69

Wait on her profile she says she has 32f Breasts.
But on your review she has smallish breasts?

Offline wizardof1977

Wait on her profile she says she has 32f Breasts.
But on your review she has smallish breasts?

Differently small, nowhere near F cup

Offline Shanks

Anyone else seen her ?

Cheers for the review OP

I just want to know how fit she looks in a dress and facially ?

I just want her to turn a few heads in a hotel bar at a works function before we get down to business

Offline Shanks

In response to my own question in this feed , she looked great in a dress and faciallly
I’d score 8-9 out of 10 

Review posted

Offline hungrypunt

In response to my own question in this feed , she looked great in a dress and faciallly
I’d score 8-9 out of 10 

Review posted

So did she turns some heads for you pal, did the other girls at work get Jel   :lol:

She looks veeeeery like a girl that was on Sa for a while, which could explain her asking you to buy her toys.

 I met her 6 times, horse rider, great fun, used to have an eating disorder back in the day, did she have a wrist tatoo OP
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:14:52 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline wizardof1977

So did she turns some heads for you pal, did the other girls at work get Jel   :lol:

She looks veeeeery like a girl that was on Sa for a while, which could explain her asking you to buy her toys.

 I met her 6 times, horse rider, great fun, used to have an eating disorder back in the day, did she have a wrist tatoo OP
I don't recall, sorry.