Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lusciouslickablelucy - Glasgow  (Read 4147 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6504588) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sid745

Met Lucy a couple of weeks ago for a 15 minute incall in Glasgow city centre.

External Link/Members Only

It was a morning meet, all arranged by text, I was looking for something at short notice and Lucy responded quickly to agree a meeting half an hour from our first contact at her hotel, chain hotel near Central Station.

It was £70 for 15 mins but see this has now went up to £80.  That would probably put me off a 15 minute booking again but with half an hour being £100 as so many are these days, I would consider seeing her again.

Text when outside and quickly given the room number, into the the lift and was soon knocking the door.  Usual hiding behind the door stuff and I walk in to find a nice slim blonde girl, quite pretty, about 5'6ish, wearing an all in one thong outfit.  Photos are accurate and I would say her age probably is too, maybe a couple of years knocked off but within the realms of possibility.

Paperwork out the way she asks me to strip off and join her on the bed, a little bit of kissing, just pecking, nothing deep, then she heads down and starts to suck me off OWO.  Nice and slow but not particularly deep and I'm soon hard and ready for the jacket.

She hops on top and bounces around for a while before I ask her if I can do her from behind, no problem and I go for it until I pop.  A few moans for encouragement but not over the top fake stuff.

I get cleaned up and I'm on my merry way.

Didn't get round to asking her about the Page 3 claims on her profile but with the tits she had on that slim frame it is entirely possible, nice and perky and pretty firm too.

Overall a decent quickie and I'd definitely consider a longer booking with her in the future.
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Online Glesgaboy

Hot looking newbie - well spotted sir.
Hopefully a longer booking might raise the temperature and level of filth to cim and deep throat.
On my list.  :hi:

Online Glesgaboy

Thinking of booking her soon but just noticed the belly scars on her profile pics.
Anyone seen her and able to comment on this SP and the pics etc
Cheers  :hi:

Offline Scottisheastwood

Thinking of booking her soon but just noticed the belly scars on her profile pics.
Anyone seen her and able to comment on this SP and the pics etc
Cheers  :hi:

I had a booking with her late last year, went well, nothing bad to report, was happy that her body was like her pics, although I can’t say I remember any belly scars, however I may be wrong

Offline Clattypats

Looked at her profile a few times, but no FK "usually" kills a booking for me...  :(

Might have to start making exceptions the way things are going though...  :wacko:

Offline Scottisheastwood

Looked at her profile a few times, but no FK "usually" kills a booking for me...  :(

Might have to start making exceptions the way things are going though...  :wacko:

FK was on offer during my meet with her, I don’t think her likes list is very accurate, relative to my experience, no bb or anal or anything like that offered, but FK, rimming receiving and reverse oral should definitely be on the list going off my booking with her, she’d said CIM/facials were not available when I had asked about them

Offline Clattypats

FK was on offer during my meet with her, I don’t think her likes list is very accurate, relative to my experience, no bb or anal or anything like that offered, but FK, rimming receiving and reverse oral should definitely be on the list going off my booking with her, she’d said CIM/facials were not available when I had asked about them
Thanks for the reply regarding FK  :hi: Was just going by the OPs review (light pecks)... Maybe depends what kind of mood she's in at the time etc, which I'm not too keen on, as I prefer a booking with FK...

You are still within the time limit to review her if it was late last year, just for contrast...  :thumbsdown:

Offline Scottisheastwood

Thanks for the reply regarding FK  :hi: Was just going by the OPs review (light pecks)... Maybe depends what kind of mood she's in at the time etc, which I'm not too keen on, as I prefer a booking with FK...

You are still within the time limit to review her if it was late last year, just for contrast...  :thumbsdown:

I’ve had a few sps hit me with no French kissing bullshit so always clarify prior to making a booking regardless of it being on their list or not

As much as I’d like to have my forum rights restored I can’t mind all the details clatty, she’d said she had only recently started this kinda work, was nice enough but not really my type looks wise, delivered everything we’d agreed prior , no nasty surprises

Offline Clattypats

I’ve had a few sps hit me with no French kissing bullshit so always clarify prior to making a booking regardless of it being on their list or not

As much as I’d like to have my forum rights restored I can’t mind all the details clatty, she’d said she had only recently started this kinda work, was nice enough but not really my type looks wise, delivered everything we’d agreed prior , no nasty surprises
Was meant to be a thumbsup at the end of my last post, not a thumbsdown... Just clocked it  :D :wacko: