Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Grace - Cardiff  (Read 8722 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5967187) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Corus Boy

I fancied a change of scenery and as the punting bank had been accumulating funds I was not adverse to extending my spending limits on someone that caught my eye.

So, I know £230an hour!!!!!

But she looked nice, communications were prompt and accurate, she was fairly local, and she was available.

So I set off to try;

External Link/Members Only

I was really tempted by her profile and profile photos;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her Profile script read;

I'm Welsh with big blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair and I'm 5ft 2 so petite.

I had some thoughts over the “I'm 5ft 2” as she looked tall and leggy in the photos.

However, having failed to follow her location driving directions I found myself slightly off course but Amy replied to my text and put me straight to her location.

A nice house in a cul- de-sac, immaculately clean so I took my shoes off on entering and took in Amy.  Absolutely lovely and not only her height as stated, accurate Size 6 (is there smaller?), 32A boobs, tattoos or piercings – yet to be seen, and smokes but only the barest of hint of smoke on kissing and the house was smoke free.

Handed over the money and Amy directed me upstairs.

Upstairs as immaculate as downstairs, shown the bathroom and a clean fresh towel.

By the time I returned to the bedroom Amy was sat on the side of the bed in her bra and thong, looking mouth wateringly tasty.  As I sat next to her, Amy stood up and moved in front of me so that I could touch her and kiss her stomach.  A small flinch from my cold hands which made is both laugh and as I stood for some DFK her bra came off so my lips had to pass over and deviate to her tiny little pierced nipples, that responded well to lips and tongue!

So as the DFK was warming us both up Amy warming her hands on my cock through my clothes she suggested that we lie on the bed removing her thong as we moved there, my shorts must have fallen off around the same time!

Tattoos now fully revealed.  Tasteful and nicely done.

On the bed Amy was nicely active, DFK, OWO, RO with lots of caressing and fingering.  Amy is so small and light she can move around the bed like a feather, I was having a great time when the inevitable conclusion came.

Amy remained attentive and cwtched up.

I was spent and as I'm a one shot guy I was happy to lie and chat for a while recovering before dressing and leaving.

In conclusion I will return, no doubts.

Minor points:

Amy’s home is in a safe area, not a worry.  If I had followed her directions I would have found it quicker, she even warned that the Sat Nav would lie and send me wrong.  Also researching her address did confuse, to her road no problem, finding the house sent me off track.

Parking was easy and felt secure.

Everything on her profile was on offer and without hesitation.

Amy is small, if you are a BBW type person she’ll not be for you.

If you have a schoolgirl fetish, I couldn’t imagine better!  Amy asked me what I wanted to wear but I'm not bothered by dressing up and not into schoolgirl so I did not ask about uniforms.

As stated, just the smallest hint of being a smoker but although it is a major dislike for me, it was hardly noticeable.

Can’t think of anything else to add.

Well recommended.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:19:15 am by Corus Boy »

Offline Proton

Only one word sums Amy up and that she is perfectly "GORGEOUS" certainly inspires a 2022 visit  ;)

Offline Corus Boy

Only one word sums Amy up and that she is perfectly "GORGEOUS" certainly inspires a 2022 visit  ;)

I do agree.

I forgot to sat, her photos are accurate and untouched I think.

Offline WelshMichael

Looks right up my street, but £230p/h would usually be too high a rate for me.

Offline notcalledchris

Lovely looking girl.  Without anal included though I would have to pass at that price.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Yep, I favour outcalls , so as good as she looks I’m nor forking out £260

Offline aps

Thanks for the review. She is very active on twitter, plenty of pics and videos there. I have been tempted. She has mentioned that her prices are going up next year.

Offline Cardifflad1974

Can you share her twitter username? Too expensive for my tastes but I can still look!

Offline Corus Boy

Can you share her twitter username? Too expensive for my tastes but I can still look!

I don't know it. sorry.

Offline WelshMichael

I think this is her in action:

@Miss_Amelia_

Offline justthefacts

Cracking looking girl, just my type and the service at that price sounds good as it should....but have to agree with the consensus £230 when you've some great girls at the £150 mark both agency and indy just seems a bit of a money grab, but if she's getting clients then I guess good luck to her. I'm not short of pennies but just doesn't seem value for money at that personally

Offline PepeMAGA

Offline Justjim1987

She's charging £250 an hour now

Offline Corus Boy

She's charging £250 an hour now

I enjoyed my visit and was considering a return but £250 dampens the temptation.

Offline Proton

Offline Dan Dastardly

Just watch the above WoW!! certainly see what you mean very nicely naughty :wackogirl:
Ive seen her Twitter page, and it may be WOW but I’m certainly not paying that price , pure greed in my opinion

Offline piotrskut

I enjoyed my visit and was considering a return but £250 dampens the temptation.

now £280

is she really worth that?

Offline Corus Boy

now £280

We are all different is the starting point we, enjoy and value things differently.

I found her photos very attractive and so tempted by her build, so small and attractive.

Amy was quite clear about services and eveything I was looking for was there.

So temptation led to the decision to splash out and give it a go.

I would still be tempted at £280 but it pushes the VFM almost too far.

Recent punts have focussed on slim, petite ladies so as I look back on recent months;

I could purchase two hours with NaughtyHousewifey,

Which was equally enjoyable.

Or;

Shygirl99

No photos on her profile but also quite petite.  No prices on her profile either but I reckon £280 would get two hours in her bed as well...

Out of the three Amy is the prettiest but Leanne and Gena are well easy on the eyes.

So I really enjoyed Amy as a special treat and will see her again.

A very small point Amy was closest to me, so less diving.

Hope this helps a little.

Offline Bonio

Shygirl has £80 for 30 mins in the text of her ad for reference

Offline WelshMichael

now £280

Also an extra £100 if anal is your thing.

Offline Justjim1987

now £280

I think it depends on the clients, if she can get away with charging it she will keep the price up. But you can book a fair few indies & agency girls for 2 hours close to that price.

I personally wouldn't spend that on a 1 hour booking with her, but I'm sure she has enough trade to justify the price.

Offline Dan Dastardly

We are all different is the starting point we, enjoy and value things differently.

I found her photos very attractive and so tempted by her build, so small and attractive.

Amy was quite clear about services and eveything I was looking for was there.

So temptation led to the decision to splash out and give it a go.

I would still be tempted at £280 but it pushes the VFM almost too far.

Recent punts have focussed on slim, petite ladies so as I look back on recent months;

I could purchase two hours with NaughtyHousewifey,

Which was equally enjoyable.

Or;

Shygirl99

No photos on her profile but also quite petite.  No prices on her profile either but I reckon £280 would get two hours in her bed as well...

Out of the three Amy is the prettiest but Leanne and Gena are well easy on the eyes.

So I really enjoyed Amy as a special treat and will see her again.

A very small point Amy was closest to me, so less diving.

Hope this helps a little.
I guess you mean driving , unless you hard a foursome !

Offline Dan Dastardly

I think it depends on the clients, if she can get away with charging it she will keep the price up. But you can book a fair few indies & agency girls for 2 hours close to that price.

I personally wouldn't spend that on a 1 hour booking with her, but I'm sure she has enough trade to justify the price.
Well she won’t have my custom at that price, no matter how good she is ! Taking the piss

Offline Justjim1987

Well she won’t have my custom at that price, no matter how good she is ! Taking the piss

I have to agree with you there mate. That's very steep

Offline Proton

Certainly still looks bloody lovely in red and there is even a possibility to have an hour of her interesting company :angelgirl:  (Has Amy now got a carpet on the stairs by now. I wonder)

Offline PMAC123

I'm sure she'll be just fine lmao

Offline piotrskut

as least shes not as deluded as this one. External Link/Members Only.

love the way she charges for extras  :lol:

Offline Trapperjohn

+1  And she's a barebacker.  :scare:

Offline Dan Dastardly

£800 an hour,………?

Offline Proton

:angelgirl: Looks really nicely innocent & sweet :angelgirl: BUT much too many NO NO's  :scare: :bomb:

Offline Corus Boy

It would seem that Anal and Bareback would be included but £20 extra for CIM?  :lol:

But be waned you will be expected to perform well;

"...INDEED LIKE BEING PLEASED MYSELF..."

Offline iverthickone

It would seem that Anal and Bareback would be included but £20 extra for CIM?  :lol:

But be waned you will be expected to perform well;

"...INDEED LIKE BEING PLEASED MYSELF..."

If anyone pays £800 for an hour, i would say she needs no more pleasing!  I would be ecstatic!

Offline Corus Boy

If anyone pays £800 for an hour, i would say she needs no more pleasing!  I would be ecstatic!

Brilliant Iver!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

Offline Doyle

If you fancy a trip to Leicester (and can stomach paying a deposit), you can see Amy/Amelia and 6 other girls for £140 (2hrs) or £260 (4hrs)

Offline Ssddooo66

If you fancy a trip to Leicester (and can stomach paying a deposit), you can see Amy/Amelia and 6 other girls for £140 (2hrs) or £260 (4hrs)

Uf that was 2 hours closer i be there in a flash!

Offline wonky

These parties seem great. Too far though and I think they film? Plus high male to female ratio.