Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Tits Tasha  (Read 2819 times)

4 review(s) for BigTitsTasha (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Roland D Hay

Finally got to see Tasha this evening for an hour long punt. I had a really good feeling about this one based on some positive feedback I'd read on here. Comms were quite good but then I didn't say a lot beyond asking her to wear stockings and that I wanted a really dirty session. I felt that Tasha just might have that no holds barred slutty approach I was looking for.
Interestingly she tried to talk me into a threesome with her mate who she said was a 'babe' but I ain't ever booking a girl I haven't seen and a request for a picture of her was ignored though she did say she was from Southampton and that she'd just set up her profile on AW.
I was a little disappointed on arrival, Tasha isn't in my view anything like the pictures on AW. She has short dark hair, massive tits... much bigger than the AW pics, probably around 44 I'd say. Nice legs but certainly heavier round the middle than expected. She is not a looker, she is quite plain and has bags round the eyes but as previous punters have said, the whole package is passable. Personally I felt that previous descriptions on here were over generous but its a very subjective thing.
In general terms I found Tasha to be really enthusiastic once she got started but, great BJ, took it up her arse with no problem and generally seemed to enjoy it but I still somehow felt that she was going through the motions. She is one of the better and more convincing girls at going though the motions but nevertheless I just felt a lack of connectivity or that magic ingredient that makes a great punt. As if to re-inforce my point she looked at the clock with 15 minutes to go and actually said, how long have we got left? Within 5 more minutes she'd sucked and wanked me off and got up to go and wash her hands in the bathroom. When she came back she mentioned that she was going to order a Chinese takeaway; perhaps she was hungry and thinking of Chicken Chow Mein rather than cock but I didn't feel that she was quite fully into the experience despite her outward enthusiasm. She's a nice enough woman, very genuine and her tits are amongst the best big natural tits I have ever seen but somehow even they weren't enough. Not a dead loss by any means but I certainly felt that her profile needed an update. I can completely understand why many leave with a smile on their face but despite enjoying the session it wasn't one that left me with a warm afterglow. she said she'd had a really nice time and thanked me for coming which was sweet, even said she hoped to see me again but that is highly unlikely.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Toby

Roland D Hay

If you really want a feel for how different Tasha is then compare her Tasha profile with this profile because it's the same girl...    External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

What really fucks me off is that I could have had exactly the same booking for £25 less. This profile being more realistic means that she would probably struggle to achieve the rate she achieves from her big tits Tasha profile.  Had I known this I would have left a negative.  :angry:

Offline 8a8ylon

Guessing her mate is the lady in the 2nd profile pics...more my liking but a face shot would confirm that..

Roland D Hay

Guessing her mate is the lady in the 2nd profile pics...more my liking but a face shot would confirm that..

What second profile, both profiles are the same woman, that's my point.

Hang on, I'm guessing you mean the other woman in her gallery pics for the Tia James profile?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:22:40 pm by Roland D Hay »

Roland D Hay

The great irony in all this is that I'd seen the Tia James profile and discounted it, she wasn't even in my hot list. The more I look at the pictures of big tits Tasha that I bought into, the more I get fucking annoyed.
There are also another couple of things worth mentioning from my punt, she was heavily tattooed on her arms... Not my thing at all and not seen on the Tasha profile. The other thing that I found really off-putting is that she is clearly a heavy smoker. Now I don't mind the smoking but when a girl has to take the occasional break from sucking your cock due to her smokers cough it is something of a passion killer.

Offline ampersand

If you really want a feel for how different Tasha is then compare her Tasha profile with this profile because it's the same girl...    External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

What really fucks me off is that I could have had exactly the same booking for £25 less. This profile being more realistic means that she would probably struggle to achieve the rate she achieves from her big tits Tasha profile.  Had I known this I would have left a negative.  :angry:

That sir, is one hell of a spot!

Offline ampersand

What I can't understand is why a girl would maintain two separate profiles, with similar services but different rates? I can appreciate that it may be done as an experiment to see whether a higher or lower price is better at attracting business, but once you have found that out, why keep both?

But a strange differential between the outcall rates - the cheaper in call profile has far more eexpensive outcall rates.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:02:18 pm by aardvark »

Roland D Hay

That sir, is one hell of a spot!

She let a comment slip about getting more work from her other profile So I did a bit of digging. I didn't realise she meant another AW profile.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 10:13:52 pm by Roland D Hay »

Toby

Well spotted. I'd be interested in the Tashia profile, but not the Tia profile. It's amazing how different a person can look with creative use of the camera. I'd feel ripped off if I'd been charged a higher price for the same goods.

Toby

Tasha profile was made back in 2006. I wonder if the photo's are from back then, which would explain why her figure & tilts looks better than in the later (2013) Tia profile.

Roland D Hay

Tasha profile was made back in 2006. I wonder if the photo's are from back then, which would explain why her figure & tilts looks better than in the later (2013) Tia profile.

Yes, the Tasha pics were almost certainly taken several years and several pounds ago.