Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly - TOFFT - Ladybirds - Northenden  (Read 1666 times)

Offline pegman8

This happened in early November.
I fancied a massage so called Ladybirds (0161 945 1962) and after looking at the website booked Molly for 30 minutes at £50.
I arrived a few minutes early but she was available so after paying the receptionist my fee we went into the room.
She was wearing matching black bra and knickers and looked sexy. She seemed to have a gorgeous pair of tits, and this was confirmed a few minutes later when she took off her bra.
She asked me if I wanted OWO for £10 so I said yes and gave her the money up front.
Massage was ok, typical parlour massage from an English girl. After 10 minutes she told me to turn over on to my back and I was pleased as my bone was hard. She immediately took it into her mouth and gave some nice oral for a few minutes.
The room we were in had mirrors on the wall and ceiling and I fancied fucking her reverse mish. so I could watch her lovely arse on the ceiling mirror. She bagged me up and rode me as requested. What a site her arse was bobbing up and down, I could have stayed there all day. She asked me where I wanted to cum and I said "on your tits". So she climbed off took the bag off and wanked me over them. It felt good and I dropped a good load.
I had a shower and as I was drying off came the knock on the door to indicate time up.
Good VFM but I wouldn't see her again as there are other girls working there that I would like to fuck.

Offline Kool Keef