Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley from Secrets - Manchester  (Read 1441 times)

Online Markc

I decided to finish my week staying in Manchester with a visit from Riley. This was my third punt of the
week after a visit from Grace and a session at Sheridans. I looked to see who was working on Thursday
night and first wanted to see Harper but she was fully booked so decided to see Riley. After about an hour
and a couple of phone calls l was meeting Riley in the car park after being dropped off by her driver. She was
dressed causally in jeans, trainers, a large coat ( its was a very wet and cold night ) and carrying a large bag.
She was dressed like many of the students l had seen at the Trafford Centre earlier in the day.
Her profile says she is 20 which seems about right.

When we got to my room l paid her the fee for an hour and she then phoned the agency to confirm the booking.
She then asked to pop to the bathroom to change and freshen up. I stripped off while waiting for her. When she
came out she looked amazing. She was wearing a black bra with a matching thong, black hold up stockings, high
heels and put her hair up with clips. She is only small about 5FT 1 inch tall, dress size 6 with small breasts and a
small petite ass. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she was perfect for me. We sat on the edge of the bed
to chat a bit first and she told me this was only her second shift and l was her third client. She lives elsewhere in the
country and is at Uni in Manchester studying dance. She plans to do a couple of shifts a week for Secrets but is going
home in about 2 weeks for Christmas but retuning in January.

She leant in to kiss me and we stayed doing this for about 10 minutes and started to explore each other bodies. By
this time my cock was rock hard which she started to play with in her hand. I asked if l could massage her which she
said she never had from a guy before. I gently massaged her back and legs and put my fingers between her butt and started to play. I could tell she was getting very relaxed. I asked her to turn over and started to play with her tits. She
has small ones l say about 32A so if your a big boob man she is not for you. I then put my hand between her legs and
discovered she was very wet already. I then moved my head down there for my tongue to do the work. I held her hands at this point. After about 15 minutes of doing this her breathing got very heavy and she started to pant and tense up. I carried on going and she then squirted my face with her hot cum. We both then had to have a trip to the bathroom to clean up.

On our return l laid on my back for her to give me oral. It was great with her looking up at me. I have had better but she is new to this and l think with practice she will get better. She asked on how l would like to fuck her. I asked for for doggy first so l could see her really cute ass again. I pounded behind her for about 10 minutes before asking to swap to
missionary so l could look at her face. I could feel myself about to cum so l pulled out of her removed the condom and put my dick in her mouth for a CIM finish. This was agreed at the start of the appointment. It was not a huge amount due to early punts in the week but it was great feeling cumming in her warm mouth. She sadly did not swallow it and spit it into a tissue. I didn’t really mind.

As my time was up we both get dressed and she called her driver. He was currently on the other side of town dropping off another girl so would be about 30 minutes. So l offered to buy her a coffee in the bar so she didn’t have to wait outside. We sat and drink our coffee and she was telling me some of things she wanted to do in the future. It was long before her driver arrived and as it was dark l walked her to the car. She kissed me before leaving which was a nice touch.

A three hour drive home today but will be planning my next trip to Manchester next year.

Offline Bigdave2000

Cheers for the review, she looks right up my street , and good value too if shes still £120 for the hour; just a shame shes only out calls.