Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Party Latina - Swindon  (Read 3012 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6034602) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sanch79

External Link/Members Only

Was feeling horny today and had already lined up some options for the afternoon if I managed to get away from work early.

Decided to call Jade, comms were pretty good and arranged 30mins for £80.

Anal is on offer for £50 extra, as is OWO for £20.

On arrival I was pleasantly surprised that the girl in the AW gallery was who I was seeing. Some of the AW profile pics have been enhanced but I found Jade very attractive and definitely my type.

After entering the bedroom I asked to freshen up. On my return I was greeted with plenty of FK, some very sexy dancing and rubbing against my body. In my opinion Jade is a very sex girl.

Onto the bed and OW. Good technique and went as deep as she could. Was happy for me to enter a finger into her very wet pussy.

Jade climbed on top, teasing me before putting my cock inside her. Nice & slow but deep. Her pussy felt great. After a while I changed over to doggy and gave Jade good pounding before emptying in the bag.

We had a bit of a laugh, Jade asked where I was originally from and we even got her phone to show on Google maps. A great punt and will look to return. There was no rungs and I left after 40mins

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for TOFTT and the review, this one's been on my radar.

Online Coriniumstud

How was the parking at the location
Thanks

Offline Sanch79

Plenty of parking around the estates nearby.

Jade mentioned she here until the 19th. I’m planning a return visit. Probably an hour this time with OWO

Offline ChuckieEgg2

Plenty of parking around the estates nearby.

Jade mentioned she here until the 19th. I’m planning a return visit. Probably an hour this time with OWO

It's a quiet residential cul-de-sac in the Kingshill area and parking is quite tight..
I ended up parking more or less on the pavement along with other residents.

I saw her yesterday and had the same good experience - no reason to do an almost identical review..
She is definitely one for my hotlist.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 08:52:46 am by ChuckieEgg2 »

Offline Sanch79

Jade is back in Swindon, now under the name Jasmine.

I received a text from her number out of the blue today saying she was in Swindon.

This is a big no no for me, as much as I’d like to fuck her again.

Offline lamboman

This is a big no no for me, as much as I’d like to fuck her again.

Yes poor from that.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac