Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paris at Angel Lodge Kirkby  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Roodle

External Link/Members Only

Tues 30.11.21
30 mins
£50 + £10 owo total paid £60

Paris is fairly new to AL and was keen to try her out.
I would guesstimate mid to late thirties. Attractive face, lovely natural tits. Large but not massive. Bit of a tum but nothing off putting. No piercings (thank god!) One or possibly two small tats. Again nothing off putting.

Paris is not a scouser, she's from the Warrington area. Quite new to punting. Very chatty, very pleasant, eager to please.

£50 handed to the receptionist when shown to the room. Showered and awaited Paris. She came in and went straight to dfk. I love snogging and we got off to a great start. Onto the bed and Paris asked if I wanted extras. Owo was agreed at £10, and off we went, plenty of snogging, stripped her off, lovely titties. Soft and a nice handfull. Shaven haven, fingers in ok. 69 girl on top. Licked and fingered both her pussy and ass.
Condom on, Cowgirl, she rode me whilst I played with her tits. Seemed to enjoy a gentle tit slapping and mauling.
Finished with CoB whilst fingering both holes.

All in all a really good punt. Nice girl, pretty face, blue eyes, long black hair.
Recommended
Will be back.

Offline marcius2018

External Link/Members Only

Tues 30.11.21
30 mins
£50 + £10 owo total paid £60

Paris is fairly new to AL and was keen to try her out.
I would guesstimate mid to late thirties. Attractive face, lovely natural tits. Large but not massive. Bit of a tum but nothing off putting. No piercings (thank god!) One or possibly two small tats. Again nothing off putting.

Paris is not a scouser, she's from the Warrington area. Quite new to punting. Very chatty, very pleasant, eager to please.

£50 handed to the receptionist when shown to the room. Showered and awaited Paris. She came in and went straight to dfk. I love snogging and we got off to a great start. Onto the bed and Paris asked if I wanted extras. Owo was agreed at £10, and off we went, plenty of snogging, stripped her off, lovely titties. Soft and a nice handfull. Shaven haven, fingers in ok. 69 girl on top. Licked and fingered both her pussy and ass.
Condom on, Cowgirl, she rode me whilst I played with her tits. Seemed to enjoy a gentle tit slapping and mauling.
Finished with CoB whilst fingering both holes.

All in all a really good punt. Nice girl, pretty face, blue eyes, long black hair.
Recommended
Will be back.

Sounds good. I may venture back. Used to really like Dionne and Taylor there. Paris sounds like she might be in the same league! :thumbsup: