Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Cancelled when nearly there - Birmingham  (Read 1740 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sanj07

External Link/Members Only

Contacted Anya last week late afternoon she replied quick and arranged a meet for 4pm jumped in car was travelling from Walsall just got to Constitution Hill and get a text saying sorry can't make it. I text back saying I have travelled all this way but had no response. To add icing on the cake I realised I had incurred clean air charge complete waste of journey and money. She is a great punt when you get to see her but on this occasion she screwed things up!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 09:49:07 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Unpublicised address edited out.

Offline aanimator

It happens, she's a great girl, you need a backup always, if you did, this wouldn't piss you off as much.
You especially need a backup if it is a lot of effort to get to the punt.

Online jackt

She’s done the same thing to me before, it pissed me off too.

Offline Adultworkuser

I've messaged her, sorted a time. She then text me 30mins after saying she cant do it anymore. Atleast I didnt waste my time travelling to her before she decided to tell me

Offline alibirmingham

She confirmed with me once for later that day. I always confirm before heading down and she ghosted me so never bothered. Think with her it’s a first come first served but comms are handled by the maid so more maid making them decisions.

Offline thecretin

She confirmed with me once for later that day. I always confirm before heading down and she ghosted me so never bothered. Think with her it’s a first come first served but comms are handled by the maid so more maid making them decisions.

Ali, there is no maid, she handles all communications herself. I see her weekly, probably 40 + times this year and she has never cancelled on me. She has told me several times that she puts her regulars first which probably explains why i find it easy to see her. OP, she probably cancelled you because a regular made a booking, apologies if it was me but in any case a deserved Negative.

Offline alibirmingham

Ali, there is no maid, she handles all communications herself. I see her weekly, probably 40 + times this year and she has never cancelled on me. She has told me several times that she puts her regulars first which probably explains why i find it easy to see her. OP, she probably cancelled you because a regular made a booking, apologies if it was me but in any case a deserved Negative.

Ok, I thought it was the maid. If I remember right Katie used to have a maid and I thought it was the same maid. But you see her more then I do so thanks for the info. May also explain the radio silence as she may have gotten busy with a regular and wasn’t able to get to the phone.

Offline thecretin

Ok, I thought it was the maid. If I remember right Katie used to have a maid and I thought it was the same maid. But you see her more then I do so thanks for the info. May also explain the radio silence as she may have gotten busy with a regular and wasn’t able to get to the phone.

You are right, Anya and Katie used to have a  maid when they worked for the owner of the group in the upper flat in the same building but started to handle their own comms when they went independent. Unfortunately, the only way to see her is to book and hope a regular does not require the same time as you do so always have a back up plan. Not ideal but it is what it is.

Offline sanj07

It's funny as the regulars feel its justified in a way as if they deserve the privilege to jump the que either way let's get to the point it's all about the money  that's what makes everyone tick.
  I'm just pissed off as I had to pay the clean air charge remember it's all about the money not the fact that I wasnt able to see her if I wanted to I could have picked a number of options whilst there. In a way she did disappoint as I believed she would honour the booking as I have not had ig happen before as I have seen her a few times she has lost a bit of respect on that front

Offline shed

You are right, Anya and Katie used to have a  maid when they worked for the owner of the group in the upper flat in the same building but started to handle their own comms when they went independent. Unfortunately, the only way to see her is to book and hope a regular does not require the same time as you do so always have a back up plan. Not ideal but it is what it is.

Had Anya on my list to visit. So what is her definition of a regular who gets priority. I disagree with this approach. A customer is a customer. I am assuming that she thinks a regular will 100% turn up whereas a conquest is an uncertainty. That's the only explanation I can think of.  :unknown:

Offline alibirmingham

I get what most are saying regarding regs shouldn’t be treated differently from first timers but it’s the same in any industries if you think about it.

If you go to a hotel for the first time you won’t get the same perks as a regular returning customer, or at a restaurant regs may be given preferential treatment regarding seating etc (I know as I used to run a restaurant). And form the sp point of view why decline a returning customer who you know will return in favor of someone who may not return and she’s never met. Not ideal in any sense and I don’t agree with the policy. Just saying I understand their thinking so don’t hold it against the sp.

I’ve only seen her once and hope to see her again but I know I may not get priority so she is either a plan b and I give up after trying her or I have a plan b in case she’s not available.

Offline thecretin

It's funny as the regulars feel its justified in a way as if they deserve the privilege to jump the que either way let's get to the point it's all about the money  that's what makes everyone tick.
  I'm just pissed off as I had to pay the clean air charge remember it's all about the money not the fact that I wasnt able to see her if I wanted to I could have picked a number of options whilst there. In a way she did disappoint as I believed she would honour the booking as I have not had ig happen before as I have seen her a few times she has lost a bit of respect on that front

Of course it's all about the money, but it makes sense to take that money off a regular who she knows will turn up, not give her any hassle and will come back as opposed to a new client who may not turn up and waste her time or who may turn up and be a hassle. If i was an sp, i would prioritise regulars as well.