Author Topic: Aliona, A Russian in Liverpool  (Read 2654 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6527784) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Was in Liverpool for the day, & fancied doing the deed. Couldn’t sort a Chinese, & this ad caught my eye.

30min for £80…. Seems to be the new minimum. So called & arranged a meet. Texted me the postcode. The address is an apartment on the quayside near the arena. Parking was a touch alkward, but managed.

Called & she gave me the apartment no, buzzed in.

Soon as I was in, it was Shhhh. My friend is sleeping 💤 . Asked for a shower, which she initially wasn’t for me having, despite me asking on phone if OK….

Anyways, in shower I went. She disappeared to stash the cash. Then as I was drying. She was back in bathroom. Needed to pee. So nice entertainment while I dried myself. Even touching my cock as she sat there. She cleaned up & off to the bedroom.

Room was quite dark. Late afternoon & what outside light remiained, just enough.

Ok…. Positive’s 1st. She is exactly as the photo’s, actually better in the flesh. Extremely fit both facially & physically, & she knows it. Amazing body with smooth skin.

So it was straight on with the jacket & OW…. Asked for a 69. It’s extra, RO, it extra ☹️. OW with was good, & had to stop her before I popped that soon. So it was sex. Doggy to start. Again she knows the more to get you to pop. So I asked to swap to CG. Didn’t take long, & I popped. Tried to hang on, despite her saying you need to cum….. But, 💦 & was done. She gave a couple of grinds, & jumped off. Quick wipe & dressed. 20min from arriving & inc shower I was back in lift… 😳.

Why the Negative. I’ve decided from now on. If I wouldn’t recommend, or want to return. Despite how good, or fit. It’s a Negative……. This one was a sexy as fuck, yet would be ideal on an ALDI checkout…… Knew how to use her body to get you spilling…….
So 100%, I’ll not be back.

Definitely not VFM, & back in car I was kicking my self for not doing a re-visit to Niko, she was bland sex. But at least worth the cash.


Offline Blackcat25

Thanks for the review. Strange as she says in her ad new Russian in town but has nationality as Romanian? Guess this explains things  :D

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Thanks for the review. Strange as she says in her ad new Russian in town but has nationality as Romanian? Guess this explains things  :D

A lot of ethnic Russians in both Romania and Moldova - and Romania is quite liberal regarding who gets their passports.

Personally I'd be more worried about an Albanian pimp appearing from the other room

Offline Laid_back_bloke

A lot of ethnic Russians in both Romania and Moldova - and Romania is quite liberal regarding who gets their passports.

Personally I'd be more worried about an Albanian pimp appearing from the other room

Claimed her fried is another female. As does Duos. No evidence of a guy there. Loads of shoes in Halway, all fem stuff in bathroom, etc.

Offline T13

Despite the negative, I’m very tempted

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Despite the negative, I’m very tempted

I’ll be honest. She’s as fit as…. However, I think You’ll have work hard down to slow her routine….

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Despite the negative, I’m very tempted

Did you rattle her bones?

Offline Tecova

Intriguing how some EEs are renting or AirBnB-ing the relatively expensive quayside apartments instead of sticking to the more usual areas between Old Swan and Kenny.  You'd think if they want to maximise their gains, they'd be renting out around Knowsley.

Offline Blackcat25

Intriguing how some EEs are renting or AirBnB-ing the relatively expensive quayside apartments instead of sticking to the more usual areas between Old Swan and Kenny.  You'd think if they want to maximise their gains, they'd be renting out around Knowsley.

I would guess the premises are sorted out by the pimps, perhaps a more plush apartment appeals more to the working girls so they’re inclined to work more and in turn earn more money for Sergei.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Intriguing how some EEs are renting or AirBnB-ing the relatively expensive quayside apartments instead of sticking to the more usual areas between Old Swan and Kenny.  You'd think if they want to maximise their gains, they'd be renting out around Knowsley.

Closer to the city centre tourist / entertainment areas
Much of their trade will be lads finishing off after a night out. Old Swan is too far out to be convenient. As for Knowsley, might as well be in Liverpool for all the use it would be
Quayside is walking / staggering distance from the popular bars