Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking a hotel room without it showing up on your statement?  (Read 1739 times)

Offline johnybravo

Anyone got an idea to book a room , but without it showing up on your card .??

Not sure how one could pay cash on line

Offline stampjones

I think most people get a separate account. I have a revolut card which my OH has no access to and I transfer cash onto that for stuff like hotel rooms.

Offline Mkhelen

• Service Provider
Book through DayuseHotel 9am til 5pm or 10am til 6pm
Bookings reservations text message on punting phone and punting email takes cash on arrival with a copy of photo ID

Overnight hotels require a deposit in cash to be left with them until Checkout

Hotels like Accor or Hilton brand no problem with cash & no key cards
Hotels like IHG brand want contactless card only zero cash & mostly key cards

Offline FiveKnuckles

+1 on revolut.

if your OH checks bank statements, tell her it's for safer online purchases to keep you card number safe.  Preload more than you spend on genuine purchases.  Soon you have enough for sexy time  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

+1 on revolut.

if your OH checks bank statements, tell her it's for safer online purchases to keep you card number safe.  Preload more than you spend on genuine purchases.  Soon you have enough for sexy time  :hi:

"It's for presents for you and others so you can't guess what they are before they're given!  And no I won't show you how much is on it!"

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
You can buy hotels.com gift cards from supermarkets.

Offline johnybravo

Thanks guys

Helpful suggestions

Offline Taxi Driver

You can buy hotels.com gift cards from supermarkets.

The problem with this is that the Mrs might think it’s a weekend away present for her :kissgirl:  I’m a cabbie and my punters tell me safest way is to just use a prepaid VISA card.

Offline Taxi Driver

I cannot even begin to remember what the stuff looks like lol. In addition, establishments require a card to compensate for future losses should they occur.

Online webpunter

There is an easy to use app
Just make sure that if you have to cancel then do it early as poss
Better than not at all
Otherwise if you get a few of these you'll find that your DU a/c is blocked
& you may need to get another punting sim to re-register if the number originally used gets flagged by their system
Hotels will know what DU rooms are used for so will expect a certain % of no shows

Book through DayuseHotel 9am til 5pm or 10am til 6pm
Bookings reservations text message on punting phone and punting email takes cash on arrival with a copy of photo ID

What can possibly go wrong with a hotel [outcall] rom ?  ;)

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
The problem with this is that the Mrs might think it’s a weekend away present for her :kissgirl:  I’m a cabbie and my punters tell me safest way is to just use a prepaid VISA card.

I can't see the difference from getting a hotels.com gift card or getting a prepaid debit card,  if your wife finds either one you will have some explaining to do lol, so have a backup story in place lol.  You could get a vanilla prepaid Mastercard, you can buy them from Wilkos, I think they come in £50 cards and cost £5 each.  You dont need to register them,  however there is an online £40 spending limit.