Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleigh Cheshire Elite - Crewe  (Read 1520 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4283457) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline blueboy85

Punt happened last Saturday.
Paid £70 (£50 basic plus £20 for OWO, CIM and swallow)

Had originally booked Victoria for 12:30 but thanks to the trains all being delayed due to the storm didn't get to Crewe until much later and Victoria was booked up for a couple of hours so went with Ashleigh.

Very nice girl about mid twenties with black hair, slim body with smallish boobs and responsive nipples.

I only have oral these days as can't stay hard for penetration. Started with her sat on the bed and a bit of FK while she played with my cock.

I then lay down and she gave me a lovely blow job just how I like it, slow with a lot of salive going quite deep and licking my balls. Felt myself getting near so asked her to stop so I could lick her pussy.

She lay back and I gave her pussy a good licking for about ten minutes, she seemed to enjoy it moaning softly but never orgasmed.

Back to her sucking me again which I really enjoyed and this time let her make me cum. She didn't stop sucking until she'd drained me dry and she swallowed it all.

Very enjoyable and would see her again.

Sorry don't know how to put a link up on my phone.