Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krystal Sensual Massage Gloucester  (Read 1963 times)

Offline ERIC_SHUN

I rang her today to arrange a meet but was really taken aback that she wanted a £20 deposit to her bank ahead of the booking being concerned. I had already agreed a time before she told me. I rang off and thought about it and decided I would cancel because I don't like a paper trail for what is a private hobby. She then rang me to ask if I had sent the money (only 10 mins after the conversation) and I calmly and politely told her I was cancelling and my reasons. I told her I respected her policy but on reflection I was unhappy with her requirements.

She then got very upset and ranted about her personal information and people messing her about. Clearly I had touched a raw nerve but it was unintentional.

It's a shame because initially she sounded very nice an I felt it would be a good experience. This review is to warn fellow punters you need to be prepared to pay a deposit. I feel she is honest because any skulduggery would have found it's was onto UKP. It's just the privacy issue.

External Link/Members Only

Offline realpunter

She hasnt read the rules of Punt Club
Rule 1 - respect privacy and be discreet - how can you do this with bank payments showing your name!!!

Offline Ghghghghgh

She’s also one for calling out of the blue, I think there are some real concerns here. But she does read this forum so expect a response!

Offline houseboot

She hasnt read the rules of Punt Club
Rule 1 - respect privacy and be discreet - how can you do this with bank payments showing your name!!!

There is no reason she, or any other SP, can't do this.

"We" can choose to comply or not.

The issue  here is that she doesn't mention it in her advert ... and then agreed to a booking BEFORE she revealed it was a condition of meeting her.

I think a Neutral is generous and a Negative is more appropriate.