Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustyvic87xx - Cheadle  (Read 877 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6270106) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Cost on profile was £50 for 30 minutes but when I got there, price has gone up to £70 for 30 minutes.
I know many will say I should have walked, but the brain in my pants was doing the thinking for me.

Having read a FR on here a few weeks ago, she sounded great at the bargain price of £80 for an hour. By the time I found some free time to arrange a booking, her advertised price had risen to £100 for the hour or £50 for 30 minutes. As mentioned above already, this has since increased to the current advertised prices.

Communications were a little haphazard and it took a while to arrange a booking. On the day of the booking, about an hour before we were due to meet, she rang to say could I come later? She was running late apparently.
Once parked up at the hotel, I sent a message to say I was here, to which I got a reply saying could I wait another 10 minutes as she was just finishing getting ready.

As mentioned, once I was in the room (eventually), the price discussion killed the mood a little, but with balls full, and the ringing endorsement from the report I'd read on here, I decided to plow on.

Vic in fairness is a decent looking lady - big boobs that struggled to be contained in her bra, dark hair and generally a decent looking lady. 7/10 in looks alone, but her whining and bitching in her strong Manc accent meant she was only a 5/10 for me personally.

Handed the cash over and went in for a kiss. "I don't really kiss, I'm a little bit OCD about cleanliness" was what I was met with. Got a peck on the lips and then the moaning started! She bitched about how she wasn't making enough money, how she felt pressurised in the job, how her costs far outweighed what she was making, and on and on she went! 'Kin hell!!!
I can get that earache at home for free, so certainly wasn't wanting to pay for it here.

At this point I was getting annoyed at my time being wasted and the lack of any spark between us. To shut her up, and get things moving, I asked her to go down on me. This is where the red rating in my head was solidified. She reached for a condom to perform OW. I did question her about it, but was told she doesn't do it even though its advertised.

Oral with was in fairness, pretty decent, but at this point I had no desire to fuck her, so asked her to continue with sucking me off. It got to a stage where I was just wanting to get things over with so I could leave, and since her blowjob wasn't having the desired effect, I took over and wanked myself off. Talk about a posh (and expensive) wank!!!

Not recommended and wouldn't return. In fact even if her prices returned to £80 per hour, I wouldn't go see her. Just not worth it.

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds like shes in the wrong job, she's off the list now.
Thanks for heads up  :hi:

Offline PaulRuff

Wow, terrible punt and definitely one to avoid!

Offline Captain caveman 69

Cheers pal i made enquiries into booking this one :hi:

Offline Springoid

Was on my list, now not, cheers.

Offline SeekingSteve

Ouch. That is grim, i'd have rolled the rubber back up and asked for a refund  :lol:

Offline Logitech

Thanks for the heads up. I’d been trying to arrange a meet with this one on maybe 4/5 occasions. The comms would start off well and then we’d propose a potential time and she’d go quiet before coming back shortly after almost like she couldn’t read the prior messages and had no recollection of what we’d discussed a few minutes earlier.

Gave it a couple of weeks and tried again by calling this time and she sounded quite hostile (with the very heavy manc accent) so I swerved any further contact and it appears for once my spidey senses have prevailed having read this.

Offline MoodyBB

Oh mate, what a shame. She was next up on my list. Sorry you had to endure that shite.