Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny - absolutely perfect - Peterborough hotel  (Read 2380 times)

43 review(s) for Classy Jenny (41 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline LasolitaryController

External Link/Members Only

Easy comms, all very, very straight forward and easy.

Hotel in Peterborough

Jenny opened the door and I liked what I saw. Straight into incredibly deep, passionate French kissing, there was a clear chemistry between us. I pinned her against the wall with her hands above her head and kissed/licked all over…breasts, armpits, neck….she really liked this. Then onto the bed…she gave intense oral without…absolutely fantastic and she made me cum which no one has done through a BJ for a very long time. Quick recovery and then mish, doggy, her on top and the second pop finally came.

I love this lady, she is so perfect and amazing. Easy to chat to and friendly.

Highly recommended

£120 for 60 mins
Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline norwichfunseeker

You must be quite a catch, as another wg you've had chemistry with.

They must love it when you book them!

Its your wallet that they have chemistry with!

Banned reason: Bored now going to ban you for your fake reviews and previously banned fake reviews multiple profiles theking Wolfgagging123 Smoothercriminal123

🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

Offline The_Grinder

WG's will tell you you're the best in the world, the greatest lover ever, they will sing "love you baby" from the rooftops..... for the end result

its a job, the same as someone working in Tesco and so on, theres a site for WG's, not going to link it here but have a read on there, you'll find it on google and you'll see how us punters are hated.

Ostensibly, sarcasm not coming through in text form 🙈🙈🙈😂😂

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

Easy comms, all very, very straight forward and easy.

Hotel in Peterborough

Jenny opened the door and I liked what I saw. Straight into incredibly deep, passionate French kissing, there was a clear chemistry between us. I pinned her against the wall with her hands above her head and kissed/licked all over…breasts, armpits, neck….she really liked this. Then onto the bed…she gave intense oral without…absolutely fantastic and she made me cum which no one has done through a BJ for a very long time. Quick recovery and then mish, doggy, her on top and the second pop finally came.

I love this lady, she is so perfect and amazing. Easy to chat to and friendly.

Highly recommended

£120 for 60 mins

Deleted as a bit unfair to OP
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 06:03:07 pm by Condominium »

Offline scouting