Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Natalia - Norwich  (Read 1157 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6233492) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anaconda777

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following NFS positive review of this girl I decided to sample her and wasn’t let down.

I paid £80 for 30 mins and decided to opt out of the extras of owo and dfk for £20 each.

The venue is a small house in NR2 and as it was evening time I was instructed to meet at front door and was promptly let in after knocking to be greeted by a slim, good looking brunette wearing a mini skirt stockings and heels.

Natalia was very friendly from the off and stashed the £80 and came back to give me a sexy strip tease, I laid on the bed naked and she stood over me and stripped off and couple of times got a face full of pussy which was a great tease. Then onto OW which was performed well and I’m sure owo would have been worth the £20!
Onto the fucking and she was obliging in every position and took it well, a couple of times whilst spooning her she slipped a finger in her pussy and put her fingers in my mouth for a taste! This girl was everything  you’d expect in a meet and for a Latina she didn’t complain or clock watch not that we went over time but it’s refreshing to meet a Latina that was actually up for it and enjoyed it. Doggy, mish, CG and spoons and she got it hard and fast with a couple of kisses in between but not DFK.

As Latinas go she’s up there for performance but also a great slim body with nice B/C cup tits, a great bum too and she’s pretty IMO.

Would def return if she’s in town.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Happy to help.

She was good fun, and the owo i partook of was indeed enjoyable,  as was the dfk.

Would return for sure. Keep them coming.