External Link/Members OnlyThis meet happened within the last few weeks. Great comms by Premium (all by text) and arranged a same day booking of 30 mins for £60. Was given the address and details of how to access the block. It's a block of flats in North Shields with plenty of on-street parking right next to it. On the day it seemed like the intercom wasn't working so I buzzed the flat number a few times, but the entry door wasn't opened. I then just used the code that had been given to me by text and made my way into the building. Next time I'll just buzz the flat number then use the code to get straight in.
Into the flat and was over the moon with the way Goldie looked. She is tiny and slim and had lovely lingerie on. Face wise I wouldn't call her a stunner, but she's definitely a pretty girl. The meet was great - she was really friendly and bubbly and started with a bit of light kissing (but no DFK). She was happy to try everything I suggested - no anal though, which she made clear about the outset when we discussed likes. A fun half hour followed with great OWO, RO (impeccable hygiene and tasted great!), sex in a few positions, watching her touch herself while I wanked. At her suggestion we finished off with 69.
Cleaned up and finished with a friendly chat with no awkwardness. Really enjoyed my time with Goldie and though I generally prefer to try new experiences I will most likely visit again.