Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyAnn - Tyldesley  (Read 2022 times)

5 review(s) for KinkyAnn (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Big Truck

External Link/Members Only

Not punted for ages then gone mad and 2 in a month. This was about a month ago. £130 for 2 hours

Messaged by AW, given a phone number & postcode, agreed a time. Parked and texted, responded straight away with house number. Told to go to garage at the side of the house, which is converted into a bedroom with shower and loo, all good.

Ann was wearing stockings, and a PVC dress. Photos are pretty accurate. Paperwork sorted, my clothes off and straight into DFK. Had a good play, O both ways, a bit of light spanking. Ann is sub and likes things a bit rough, though I'm not particularly dom. I suspect she would be up for most things. She is a brilliant cocksucker and swallowed the lot, bit of a rest and a chat, then same again for round two. As in other reviews, she doesn't half gab, but there is a good way to stop her talking. She likes you to force here head onto it until she gags, which is good fun. I left a little bit early, but my choice, didn't feel rushed but didn't think I could manage a third round.