Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy new oriental - Cambridge - Avoid!  (Read 1623 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

At the moment I'm not reporting on oriental places, but I'm making an exception for this one to warm others to avoid. Not only was the service shit, the place was atypical and dodgy. Seems similar to the dodgy Fabei place that was briefly in the neighboring building 3 years ago.

Dodgy bits
* Excessive security - There was a third person at a window in another building watching me
* Unhappy girl with terrible service - Does she even want to work? Seems not.
* Guy in the flat is fucking her? Men's underwear was on the heater. Standard practice is that maids are not allowed to have sex
* Overpriced - Atypical price for normal oriental places, at £80hh/£140ph (now £70hh/£120ph).
* Maybe linked to Fabei - dodgy place next door 3 years ago, overpriced and with unhappy ladies.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Link: External Link/Members Only

Phone: 07459945711
Phone: 07737189760
Phone: 07438987721

Location: Familiar flat near the Leisure Centre that Jane stays at.

Name: "Nana" (or whatever)

Looks: Fake photos only, no real photo available. Mid-30s. Plain face no makeup and wearing plain sleep clothes which were quickly stripped out of. Saggy stomach (with tattoos) and saggy deflated tits. Back a bit spotty. Shape of legs and ass were decent, but she had raisin-like hemorrhoids on her asshole. Lots of tattoos on her stomach, arms, hands, and maybe chest.

Service was shit. She immediately stripped and was unenthusiastically rushing things forward. I had to slow it down. She was pulling her face away and had cold disinterested contact. She was bored and disinterested, and I quickly got bored as well. Condom on and she refused OW. WTF. She refused CG, complaining. I tried to fuck in mish, but because of her bad attitude I was too turned off for sex. Ended up leaving without sex. Waste of money and dodgy place.

There's not many options at the moment, which is why I haven't been punting much lately. I wish I had kept to my 2-week abstinence rather than having a bad punt. Oh well, at the least I TOFTT to help you guys avoid wasting money on a bad punt.

Offline PilotMan

That sounds totally horrendous 😕  :thumbsdown:

Offline Nickoname1

Jay thanks for TOFTT and sorry for the shit experience. Sounds like most of the worst things about punting wrapped up in one.

Never been a fan of raisins either  :vomit:

In the words of D:Ream....things can only get better.

N

Offline The_Grinder

Thanks Jay for saving me some money, I watched her video earlier and thought she looks worth a visit.

Sound bad all round, not a nice read at at, a person of concern

Offline Mrchristmastree

Christ.
Thanks for the heads up.
That’s just bloody awful.

Offline Chorley

You mention you thought she didn't want to be there. Did you bother to report possible trafficking then?  :unknown:
Also, I'm unclear whether the other person watching you was from the outfit or just a nosy neighbour/se
building security /concierge?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 08:16:22 am by Chorley »