Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker & Freya Le Roux - deconstructed duo  (Read 3995 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (37 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
32 review(s) for Freya Le Roux (30 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Weatherman21

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price. £80 each for 30 minutes

Location.  Penthouse apartment in Gateshead.

Comms.  Superb.

First I saw Amelie. Quick shower to freshen up.  Dressed in lingerie that I’d requested. Some nice kissing followed by RO.  Hygiene was first class.  Spent most of the booking down there.  If you want to know what she looks like see my previous review.

Quick break then in with Freya.  Wow!   She’s a real head turner, simply stunning with fantastic body.  Without a doubt the best bum I’ve ever seen.  She wore some very nice lingerie.  Again some very nice kissing, RO, hygiene impeccable, 69.  On with the condom cowgirl for a while.  Off with the protection and finishes with a HJ.  Clean up and quick chat before I leave.

Conclusion.  A great 60 plus minutes with 2 canny lasses who make even nervous people like me relaxed straight away.  Would I go back?   What do you think?   ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 05:22:26 pm by daviemac »

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review mate pleased it was a good one.

Offline Zooms

A great idea. And impressive stamina! I might try that  :)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline foreverchanges

Great review and a great plan. Used to do the same sort of thing back in the day but that was a good few years ago.  :cry: :D

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one and a great way of seeing two at the same meet but not as a duo, you had a quick break, I think I would need a shower then a mug of tea and two choc digestives before a full round 2.  :hi: