Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rating on AW  (Read 590 times)

Offline Ziggy

Am I right in my assumption that the ratings on AW is a bit of a mutual appreciation society where the punter gives a short review which is almost always positive in an exchange for the SP giving the punter a lovely man type of review?
I guess you can’t treat them with any kind of reliability?
Some have very different reviews on here or none at all.
Thanks

Offline binbag

Unfortunately you're mostly correct. I don't disregard the AW reviews entirely but a lot of them are rubbish. If a WG has a lot of reviews from guys who have written a lot of reviews, they are probably/possibly genuine but UKP is much more reliable.

Offline usroads

Absolutely correct.
However, the few Negative AW reviews are useful.

Offline shaft10

Also some SP's are cute about it and dont confirm a booking via AW, then offer a shit service knowing you cant leave a negative on AW. (not that you'd want to, as it usually ends in a feedback spat)

I dont trust AW reviews at all unless the SP's have reviews on here to correlate

Offline Blackpool Rock

Glad to see you worked it out after 6 years but yes AW feedback is generally considered to be crap, many of us will have done it where we don't leave bad (genuine) feedback as the girl can then respond and make any old crap up like you asked for BB or smelt and refused a shower etc

If a girl does have lots of positive feedback then it does in part give some assurance that she actually exists and is the girl in the pics who isn't going to rob you, again however if all the feedback is from guys who have only reviewed 1 or 2 girls then these can have been left by false accounts
If a punter has left good feedback and you look to see he has also left feedback for other girls you've seen or names you know / recognise then that's a good guide.
For bad providers the "Feedback only" comments which don't show in ratings are often the most useful and if feedback is hidden then exactly how bad does the girl have to be  :unknown:

Offline Colston36

Glad to see you worked it out after 6 years but yes AW feedback is generally considered to be crap, many of us will have done it where we don't leave bad (genuine) feedback as the girl can then respond and make any old crap up like you asked for BB or smelt and refused a shower etc

If a girl does have lots of positive feedback then it does in part give some assurance that she actually exists and is the girl in the pics who isn't going to rob you, again however if all the feedback is from guys who have only reviewed 1 or 2 girls then these can have been left by false accounts
If a punter has left good feedback and you look to see he has also left feedback for other girls you've seen or names you know / recognise then that's a good guide.
For bad providers the "Feedback only" comments which don't show in ratings are often the most useful and if feedback is hidden then exactly how bad does the girl have to be  :unknown:

I think if a girl has TONS of good reviews it is a good guide. Conversely six days ago I saw a couple who only had one and they were excellent.

Offline lamboman

Absolutely correct.
However, the few Negative AW reviews are useful.

Yes I really only pay attention to the negative ones.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GorillaWarfare

The reviews and ratings on AW aren't worth the time it takes to read them. I think it's been said before, but a review on UKP is worth infinitely more than a review on AW.