Author Topic: ViciousVenusSara - Aldgate - Femdom and hand relief  (Read 2959 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2759170) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Himalayan salt

Following on from my previous disaster where I let stupidity take over and allowed myself to get scammed by some homeless bitch... I'm happy to say I had a much more positive experience this time. I contacted ViciousVenusSara through email and we began to exchange texts. This was for a domination session - no sex or kissing.

Cost: £250 for 2hrs. I think this is a decent price for an attractive young domme. I wanted a long session to fully explore some kinks.

Location: A hotel in Aldgate. Sara travels around hotels in London and it just turned out where she was staying on this occasion was on my commute home.

The girl: Young girl in her 20s, British and I think she has maybe Turkish heritage? Slim with a curvy bottom half. Friendly but mean during the kink activities. The pictures are accurate on AW.

Service: I let Sara know beforehand my kinks (facesitting, CBT, tease and denial) and she was happy to act them out with me. I get to her room and I'm pleasantly surprised to see she's even more attractive in person. She told me she's slightly nervous when meeting new people but she quickly got settled when we began our activities. I asked Sara to tie me up and to smother me which she happily did. All the while she edged me and performed CBT if I struggled too much. This was the majority of the session but we eventually moved on harder stuff like ballbusting.

My hands were tied behind my back and we stood up facing each other. Then she proceeded to edge me while slowly kneeing my balls and she kept increasing the intensity until she was kneeing me pretty hard. This was really hot and I could tell she was really enjoying this as she was giggling and smiling the whole time. I should mention she has really pretty feet too so along with seeing her feet, the edging, her cute giggling, I was able to endure waaay past my limits which I'm happy about. She had no issues with pushing my boundaries.

Our time was nearly up so we moved back to facesitting and she gave me a great handjob.

Verdict: Would I see her again? definitely. I've come across domme profiles on AW and messaged a few who are way more expensive and less welcoming than Sara. Sara is ideal if you're looking for a playful domme who is mean but also down to earth.

External Link/Members Only


Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
 :drinks: @Himalayansalt

Was the face-sitting clothed or bare?

Offline rioja


The pictures are accurate on AW.


Can't see much of her face on there - is she pretty?

Offline Himalayan salt

:drinks: @Himalayansalt

Was the face-sitting clothed or bare?

Clothed, unfortunately! I don't think she offers nudity (I didn't ask!) She wore stockings and had this one piece corset on. I actually would have preferred to have my mouth taped but she forgot to bring it.

Offline Himalayan salt

Can't see much of her face on there - is she pretty?

I found her very pretty, a few piercings and tattoos that I liked. You can see a video of her here:

External Link/Members Only

Offline rioja