Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PARTYGIRLCOCOCHANNEL - West African b&s kind of. Tower hill  (Read 3585 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6526467) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yeahbaby

External Link/Members Only

Saw this newly created profile and thought I'd give it a shot.

Called the number and spoke with who I assumed was the sp. Who told me £160 and £100 for 60 & 30

Post code was sent quickly.

Location was a block of flats.
Room was shitty. Used tissues
Bottle of baileys and fucking Olive oil!

I thought is that really for lube?

It was.  :(

The girl.
Only thing which could have brought it to a neutral or positive and why I stayed was the girl.

Not a Somalian. Def West African and perhaps this profile.
External Link/Members Only
She was compact, solid with a good bunda.

Coco however didn't have an attitude to match.
Paid 100 for 30. Had a shower.

Coco then proceeded to go in and out of the shitty room for the next 5 mins doing who knows what and chatting with a sergei in the other room.

Time wasting in full effect.

Eventually she has a swig of baileys and takes off her bottoms.
Gives some shit ow
The olive oils up my dick and her pussy and rides.
Which was just OK.
She stops after a few minutes to check something in the other room again. This is when I notice blood on my dick.

Yep shes on her period.

Not for me so got dressed and went to see petite Cindy who was good.

If you want mad nijerian body. Small waist, and bunda but shit location, shit service. She's for you.

Offline josh69666

I don't punt much, but reading reviews like this one, I'm fairly tempted to join a monastery and to flagellates myself asking for pardon. The mention of period and olive oil is going to make me avoid dressing salads for 2022 at least.

Offline Global_Punter

Crazy, why would someone work on their period!

Offline sparkus

Offline Boss_Grinz

Blood on your dick so must have been a BB session :coolgirl:

Offline Global_Punter

Blood on your dick so must have been a BB session :coolgirl:

Haha tricky when OP's forgets or doesnt state in the review that penetration was protected  :sarcastic:

Offline advent2016

Haha tricky when OP's forgets or doesnt(sic) state in the review that penetration was protected  :sarcastic:

I generally use terms like BBBJ - Bare back Blow job i.e. without condom and VSWC to mean Vaginal sex with condom.

For a while I put this disclaimer  at the bottom of my posts but was admonished that it was over the top and I only needed to say it once
"
Note:
Unless otherwise stated all penetrative vaginal or anal sex was with a condom. To my knowledge I've never had bareback vaginal or anal sex with a sex worker, ever. I'm putting this disclaimer because recently another user (though only one in over 100 reviews) suggested I'd had bareback  in a review something that I find offensive."

Offline Youngbuck1

Was thinking about booking her

What made you think she's not Somalian?
Did you ask?
Also, what was her face like. Pretty or not?
Her body looks stocky. What's her body like?

Cheers

Offline WAP

Olive oil as lube is a bad idea. It will cause a standard latex condom to thin and then split.
Combine that with her being on a period and that is a recipe for disaster if she’s got infected blood. :scare:

Offline yeahbaby

Was thinking about booking her

What made you think she's not Somalian?
Did you ask?
Also, what was her face like. Pretty or not?
Her body looks stocky. What's her body like?

Cheers

She's not somalian.
She in no way is east african.

There's no point asking anybody if they think she was pretty... its subjective.

If after reading my review you want to take a punt with her.... you already know you're taking a risk. Go for it.

Offline yeahbaby

Olive oil as lube is a bad idea. It will cause a standard latex condom to thin and then split.
Combine that with her being on a period and that is a recipe for disaster if she’s got infected blood. :scare:

Nobody suggested olive oil was a good idea.
I used a condom
it didnt split