Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_Bubble / Whitechapel / Cancelled with only a few minutes notice  (Read 1789 times)

41 review(s) for Mia_Bubble (35 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Rajsen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Given that Mia is so well reviewed on here, this should have been a guaranteed excellent punt. Unfortunately, it was the complete opposite.

I initially contacted Mia via AW with a nice polite message introducing myself and specifying what services I wanted. I didn't get a response for 4 days which led me to start looking for a Plan B. I even sent a text message as she hadn't actually logged into AW for several days in between me sending the email and her response. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt here as she probably had a few days off and I know I don't check my phone or e-mails when I'm on holiday. Thankfully Mia eventually responded and we agreed a date and time & list of services, all of which were included on her likes list. I later sent her a booking request via AW and she requested that I confirm the booking on the day by early afternoon. The hunt for a Plan B was cancelled  :dash:

On the day of the punt, I confirmed the booking by text message and Mia replied with her postcode & the road name. She also asked whether I could arrive slightly earlier to which I said I could be approx. 30 minutes early. This should have made me suspicious and it probably would have set alarm bells ringing for a more experienced punter, but I figured because her reviews were largely positive things would be fine.
As I was leaving the office, I realised I hadn't gone to the cash point so I quickly found one and withdrew the appropriate amount and let Mia know I would be 10 minutes late, to which she replied...OK. Even with that slight delay, I would still have been at her location 20 minutes before my actual booking.

Upon exiting Whitechapel underground station, I opened Google maps and got directions to her location. I didn't actually check my punting phone at this point as didn't want to have multiple phones in my hands. I walked the few minutes to the road she had sent me via text and then tried to call her on my punting phone. This was when I noticed a text from her, which she had sent whilst I was on the underground, cancelling due to a personal problem. I responded to say I was at her address, but I didn't get a reply so spent the next 30 mins trying to find a Plan B...unsuccessfully :dash:

I'm not sure whether there was an actual emergency or whether I got bumped for a regular. I suspect the latter as she had already requested an earlier time a few hours prior, which I did my best to accommodate.
Needless to say I won't be trying to re-book Mia again, which is a real shame as her service seems to be top notch for those who actually get to see her. I imagine 99% of punters will be seen and receive the great service she's known for, I guess I was the unlucky one.

Hopefully this review sounds objective and not too bitter as I was royally pissed off when I read her text but have gotten over it since.

I'm open to any recommendations for my next attempt which should hopefully be this week.

Offline oinki

Sorry to hear about your experience - deserved negative especially if she didn't offer any recompense, got to hate when you get to the location just to be cancelled on.

Offline Jayjay1

Met her twice, once she confirm with you her communication is good from my experience.

If you never met her I guess she won't respond if she has already 3 bookings on that day as she only sees 3 clients a day. . Last minute cancellation not ideal but she doesn't seem the type to do this.

You looking for another big tits girl for your plan B?

Offline TheLastSamuari

yeah i messaged her last night and shes responded this morning saying shes not currently in the area :(
looks like im back looking at the profiles again then...

@JayJay - any recommendation's for the area ?

Offline MysteryManNo.7

My one experience with Mia was excellent (as my review of her demonstrates) and I was even running 30 mins late due to trains being cancelled and she was totally fine but I understand your frustration at her cancelling last minute on you.

Obviously life does sometimes get in the way and that can't be helped but it's not good cancelling on clients last minute. Many WGs would throw a fit if we did that to them and badmouth us on ClientEye no doubt.

Offline Rajsen

I agree that sometimes real life gets in the way, but given the earlier message about moving up the punt, I think she might already have had other plans and was trying to squeeze me in, but ultimately decided the other plans were more important.  :unknown:
I don't think I'll be trying to rebook, but I'm sure most other punters will be fine, as evidenced by all the other positives.

You looking for another big tits girl for your plan B?

Absolutely!!  :drinks:

Offline Jayjay1

Absolutely!!  :drinks:

Think it be unfair to call her plan B, but she has similar curves as Mia with same rates

External Link/Members Only

Offline MLawro93

Think it be unfair to call her plan B, but she has similar curves as Mia with same rates

Laura is great. Get her to position you by the mirrors, she really gets off of watching you fuck her  :lol:

Offline Parking

Different league

Offline Rajsen

Thanks, added to HL :thumbsup:. Laura looks lovely. Her reviews seem to indicate that she follows a set routine which might not work for me. Worth seeing at those rates though.

Offline MLawro93

Thanks, added to HL :thumbsup:. Laura looks lovely. Her reviews seem to indicate that she follows a set routine which might not work for me. Worth seeing at those rates though.

You can break out of the routine  :D

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Similar thing happened today; Had booked Mia a few days ago everything agreed, thi9s morning get a text from her cancelling our meeting due to personal problems.

She has promised to get back to me today as to whether she will be working tomorrow and therefore can see me then. Obviously it's an absolute ball ache when girls do this however I do understand that life does sometimes get in the way and i'm not annoyed with her. Hoping she can fit me in tomorrow as I really enjoyed my first time with her and if no I do have a plan B.

Offline MLawro93

She appears to see a few clients a day, makes me suspect. But probably unfair on the wg to be honest. However, she appears to be cancelling ahead of time this time, which is an improvement I guess?  :D

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She appears to see a few clients a day, makes me suspect. But probably unfair on the wg to be honest. However, she appears to be cancelling ahead of time this time, which is an improvement I guess?  :D

Oh I know that, she only sees 3 per day. I don't believe she's just double booked me etc as I booked her a few days ago and she confirmed and we were texting back and forth. Her green light is also not on on her AW profile and it usually is when she works.

Hoping she will solve whatever personal issue she is having today as she has promised to get back to me RE tomorrow so I don't believe it's illness etc.