Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady London  (Read 814 times)

Offline Luke

Has anyone seen london lady by any chance, she looks familiar but I am not able to place her previous profile or feedback, looks too good to be true,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rememo

Has anyone seen london lady by any chance, she looks familiar but I am not able to place her previous profile or feedback, looks too good to be true,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've never met her but she's had at least two previous profiles, the first one was I think Sandra?? But the last time I saw her was under Lady Central, I think.

Offline Luke

Thanks I just did a search for lady central and it appears she has bid for a few rb's. She also appears to be on the heavier side, her pics are slightly deceptive :unknown:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11822.msg176308;topicseen#msg176308

Offline che_666999

She made a bid on my RB, but I had the missfortine of accepting a previous offer a few years ago under a different profile.

Her pics are deceptive and taken a long time ago, she is a least size 16 if not bigger, services started off well but she seem to pop out a few times each time coming back more to drink or high,, became very drunk and aggressive half way through and I feared for my safety, left sharply.

Profile is a con and the girl is a bit of s nutcase, be warned.