Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lizy Naughty Swindon - warning contains bi, trans and bdsm stuff too.  (Read 1992 times)

2 review(s) for Lizy naughty xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Circusboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So booked this for a pump and dump and that’s what I should have done: paid the minimum fucked her and go. But I didn’t.

It’s been an interesting couple of days.

It started with me driving to the shit hole that is swindon as the best thing there is a place called Touch Sauna. This is mostly a gay sauna with Sunday and Tuesday being naked guys, Friday being more guys but blackout, Saturdays being mostly guys but with a swingers event once a month. On a Wednesday it is for T-girls and their admirers. It’s a well presented and well run establishment and being experimental and bi I have been a couple of times before and always had fun. So I pitched up on a Wednesday with a bunch of girly clothes etc and had a whole bunch of fun from about 3pm until closing. Met a bunch of like minded people there and it was a really nice experience.

Following this I headed to my hotel and put my head down for the night. When I got up in the morning I fancied more play so looked up who was available in swindon, and found Lizy. So I drove into town and parked nearby and went over.

She wasn’t the girl in the pictures, but was short and very curvy with big tits. She was kind of pleasant but also quite cold at first. Also her English is poor and it’s not helped that I’m quite deaf. So AW said 100 for the hour, but when I got there she said 120, I didn’t want to argue but probably should have walked, but for some reason didn’t. Then we got down to it. She gave a lovely sloppy covered blow job which was great but it wasn’t long before I was done. However we started onto round 2 pretty quickly where she rode me cow girl before we moved to doggy. Again it all happened very quickly and we had a little chat mainly about what I was doing next which was House Du Croix in Bristol with a dominatrix. She seemed very interested… but soon said she had another client and hurried me out. I was there 45 mins. But I got my pump and dump done.

So I then hit the road to Bristol and went to house du croix. Now like touch sauna most of you won’t appreciate this but I saw Miss Eden there. She is a delightful young Welsh girl who strapped me down and punished me for all of my filthy antics.

Just got home and am knackered, but I’ve had a really good time apart from the main subject of this review. It wasn’t unpleasant, just not good value and I won’t be recommending her.

Offline swindongent81

Wow what a couple of days, fair play and thanks for sharing.  Have considered the Touch girl event many times but not made it there yet.

Offline Circusboy

Do go. It is really open and friendly at the bar, and fun fun fun elsewhere!

Offline Palace123

Hey OP, this one was already reviewed as a B&S.  Here's what you gotta do...cut an paste the girl's ID and use it to search on here before you make a punt. Then, if the profile pics or name have been "rolled" you will know and you will see the reviews for the actual AW ID. So, for example search here for:  "External Link/Members Only " and up will come the previous B&S review for this person. Do not search on the girl's name as they can easily change these...but the numeric ID can't be changed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 08:45:21 pm by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Circusboy

Hey OP, this one was already reviewed as a B&S.  Here's what you gotta do...cut an paste the girl's ID and use it to search on here before you make a punt. Then, if the profile pics or name have been "rolled" you will know and you will see the reviews for the actual AW ID. So, for example search here for:  "External Link/Members Only " and up will come the previous B&S review for this person. Do not search on the girl's name as they can easily change these...but the numeric ID can't be changed.

Thanks for the advice, and normally I would, but it was a last minute off the cuff punt.