Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone else use The Zodiac/Horoscopes when booking an SP?  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Cal55

Hi Everyone,

As we all know on AW if we click 'About' on an SP's profile it can sometimes show us their star sign.

Personally, I don't read my star sign every day and neither do I follow/live my life by it. However, a few years ago I found myself going back and forth to NYC (for work) a lot. When out at bars, etc I found the American girls would often be into astrology. So, as a bit of fun and to help me pick up girls I started to dabble a little. I found it was a great way to break the ice and get to know the American girls easily. Since being more UK based I don't really initiate 'horoscope' talk when out, unless the girl specifically shows an interest.

Although, from what I've found I do believe there is some truth to it, such as: personality traits, behaviours and compatibility (sexually too). Therefore, when booking/choosing an SP you could base some of your decision from her horoscope. Also, based on what yours is and will it be compatible with hers i.e. make for greater sex/rapport!

If I can view the star sign it does sometimes influence my decision (not always). Additionally, I find during meets a lot of SP's (not all) I've met are quite interested in astrology too. Alongside, talking about their own sign and having some knowledge about it. Although, I always bear in mind they are being paid so, for all they care they could also be talking about 'paint drying' too lol.

Does anyone else have this approach when booking or does this play a factor at all?

Imho going off my own experience(s)... here is a breakdown of the 12 star signs when it comes to SP's and what you generally find. Feel free to add anything, if you agree/disagree and of course all opinions welcomed. :thumbsup:

Capricorn SP's:

Good all-rounders and very efficient at their jobs.

Aquarius SP's:

Usually the best at giving oral. Although, can be a little distant from the actual sex. Great for BDSM-type bookings.

Pisces SP's:

Good looking girls. However, very drama-orientated. A bit boring when it comes to the sex.

Aries SP's:

They don't waste time. Will get the job done and don't dabble too much in foreplay.

Taurus SP's:

Will take their time with everything. Great at foreplay and quite sensual.

Gemini SP's

Very attractive girls. Don't stick to one thing/sexual act for too long. Can focus 'too much' on the social element.

Cancer SP's:

Generally more higher priced than others. Mood-orientated. Never know what you are gonna get.

Leo SP's:

Will fuck you like there is an audience there and usually go above and beyond.

Virgo SP's:

Very sensual and can be quite particular with how they do things. God forbid you ruin 'their flow' as you will know about it.

Libra SP's:

Very visual when it comes to sex. You will generally get the best out of them if they are complimented regularly.

Scorpio SP's:

Absolute fucking nymphos. If you 'click' with them you are getting the best sex of your life!

Sagittarius:

Put simply 'they workout!' If you want a gym-type session or a fast-paced PSE... these are your girls.

Thank you,

Cal :hi:         
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hendrix

I think it's complete bullshit, and also.. even if there was something in it, you're assuming that WG's tell the truth on that "About" section - those whose actual birthdays I do know have all put something completely different on AW  :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just my personal opinion but it's utter bullshit. People who believe in it find things in people's characteristics to fit what they believe they should be like.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I'm I'm Aries and while I agree that I don’t mess about I can absolutely tell you that I can spend a very very long time on foreplay,  I will happily get lost in the moment when sucking cock, its often a very bloody long moment.

This is not a bloody touting post btw  it's just a demonstration of what utter poppycock that stuff up there is  :rolleyes:

Offline Moby Dick

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm I'm Aries and while I agree that I don’t mess about I can absolutely tell you that I can spend a very very long time on foreplay,  I will happily get lost in the moment when sucking cock, its often a very bloody long moment.

This is not a bloody touting post btw  it's just a demonstration of what utter poppycock that stuff up there is  :rolleyes:
I know I'm a bloke but I'm  a Sagittarius and I've never worked out, the only time I've been near a gym was to see a masseuse who rented a room on the top floor.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
I know I'm a bloke but I'm  a Sagittarius and I've never worked out, the only time I've been near a gym was to see a masseuse who rented a room on the top floor.

:lol: :lol:  :wacko:

Offline Noman

Astrology is a load of old tosh. But then I’m a Capricorn and we’re known for being sceptical.  :wacko:

Offline Cal55

you're assuming that WG's tell the truth on that "About" section - those whose actual birthdays I do know have all put something completely different on AW

Hi,

Thank you for adding this in I forgot to mention it in my initial post. No, I never personally assume as I know many don’t put their actual birthday on AW. Many have admitted during a booking it isn’t their actual horoscope and then said what it is. Even then I can take them with a pinch of salt.

Again imho - it just comes down to personal belief-system(s) (not religious). I’ve known some SP’s who have even had tarot card readings done online lol. See whilst I don’t agree with that myself: each to their own I guess.

Offline OakTree

It's complete and utter tosh but I have been asked by more than one WG what my star sign is and they've then made some link about our personalities and sexual compatibility (or not the truth be known). I just nodded and agreed, whatever floats their boat.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Its a lot more complex that what you see generlised in the papers, its to do witjh time of birth and if Venus was in Uranus and all that!

A witch i once know said so!

Offline Ghost89

All a load of shit! And a load of shit that no one can make head nor tail of.

Offline Stevelondon

Well I have just finished reading "A brief history of time" by Stephen W Hawking and I see a lot of truth in......Oh sorry

Astrology.....I thought you meant astrono

I'll get me coat.

Offline Straightsix

I prefer 'Angel' cards, pretty accurate so far. Just make sure you take out the 'disease' and 'death' ones.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 11:12:41 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline s0whatsnew?

I'd  like to say its all bollox but somehow i don't want to.  Its surprising how accurate sometimes these things can be.  At the same time it can be the placebo effect on a larger scale than pills.  I'm just as susceptible to placebos as anyone else.

Offline Cal55

I'm Aries and while I agree that I don’t mess about I can absolutely tell you that I can spend a very very long time on foreplay

Hi MissWolf,

Thanks for your input. I have to admit some of the best bookings where I’ve received oral have been off Aries SP’s. Hence, why I don’t take it as gospel myself either. Mostly it can serve as a bit of fun.

:hi:

Offline Fac51

Each to their own OP, but IMHO it's all a complete load of old bollox   :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Astrology is a load of old tosh. But then I’m a Capricorn and we’re known for being sceptical.  :wacko:

+1. Astrology is a load of bullshit ( I'm a Taurus)

Offline the_exile

I am a sceptic but I can see it could be something to talk about on a punt?

Offline JPin

Thanks for taking the time to make this post OP.

Surface level astrology can sometimes be accurate, but when you get into the deeper 'birth chart' stuff, that's when you really uncover the good stuff.

I have an open mind and I'm careful to label it "utter bullshit" like others have. Whatever you want to do to make things more interesting, or perhaps compatible/comfortable, why not.

Wasn't surprised to see all the blokes on here weigh in and call it poppycock though.  :lol:

Offline Cal55

I am a sceptic but I can see it could be something to talk about on a punt?

Absolutely. I think it more comes down to belief-system as a generalisation. The Zodiac is able to make people find common traits in one another. I've never pried as such into what an 'SP believes' but, generally find they are quite easygoing/open about this topic.

Surface level astrology can sometimes be accurate, but when you get into the deeper 'birth chart' stuff, that's when you really uncover the good stuff.

I have an open mind and I'm careful to label it "utter bullshit" like others have. Whatever you want to do to make things more interesting, or perhaps compatible/comfortable, why not.

Wasn't surprised to see all the blokes on here weigh in and call it poppycock though.  :lol:

Can't say I've ever gone as far as 'birth chart' stuff with an SP although, yes JPin I agree that's when things really change. Well we can only respect others opinions and everyone has their own approach I guess.

I think most just want to keep this game A to B and I can understand that. However, we all have our 'rituals/routines' in one way or another.     

Offline Joball87

I like this dimension a lot. Just something else to consider, if nothing else for fun. Interestingly I can think of a number of examples where there has been an astrological stereotype correlation with the reality. One more thing to add into the punt prep and overall enjoyment!

Offline Stevelondon

Of course it falls into the catagories of Tarot Cards and Ouija boards used by mediums sometimes.

As a younger man I loved all that sort of stuff. I went to a clairvoyants conference once. Travelled bloody miles I did, half way across the country. When I got to the place where it was being held there was a note on the door saying,
"Cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"

Offline KerachiDope

I don't as an Aries. I had one SP in Lincoln spend more time trying to dissect my palm lines and equate it to my star sign than us fucking.
Never again.

Offline Cal55

I like this dimension a lot. Just something else to consider, if nothing else for fun. Interestingly I can think of a number of examples where there has been an astrological stereotype correlation with the reality. One more thing to add into the punt prep and overall enjoyment!

Especially if you've punted a little bit and just feel a little "meh"... it all feels a little "same ol, same ol!"

I know we shouldn't go off stereotypes: yet, once you've seen more than one girl of the same star sign... it's crazy how similar their service styles can be/what to expect!

Hence, me being able to formulate a list of what comes with each sign.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 03:18:56 pm by Cal55 »

Offline george r

its all bullshit for me but if some people think otherwise thats fine as long as they dont try and convince me its true.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
Hi MissWolf,

Thanks for your input. I have to admit some of the best bookings where I’ve received oral have been off Aries SP’s. Hence, why I don’t take it as gospel myself either. Mostly it can serve as a bit of fun.

:hi:

It can indeed be a bit of fun and with a little knowledge can be a bit of an icebreaker and opportunity for a bit of teasing to lighten the mood.

I actually find the Chinese zodiac much more interesting,  the point being as someone said earlier if we want to and are inclined to we can find something to fit us in anything we read relating to our star sign and horoscopes.

What I dislike intensely are the daily horoscopes in the tabloids or online, they can mess you up if you are inclined to believe them, if they tell you that you are going to be unlucky in finance or have some bad news it can push someone to subconsciously work towards that, it's a bit like going to a psychic,  they tell you that you're going in a certain direction or certain things will happen to you in your life and they often do, not because the psychic could see it but because it led you subconsciously to work towards fulfilling that prophecy.

Sorry random rant over, asyou were boys  :lol: :blush:

Offline Cal55

What I dislike intensely are the daily horoscopes in the tabloids or online, they can mess you up if you are inclined to believe them, if they tell you that you are going to be unlucky in finance or have some bad news it can push someone to subconsciously work towards that, it's a bit like going to a psychic,  they tell you that you're going in a certain direction or certain things will happen to you in your life and they often do, not because the psychic could see it but because it led you subconsciously to work towards fulfilling that prophecy.

Sorry random rant over, asyou were boys  :lol: :blush:

And funnily enough MissWolf I agree with your opinion on that. We shouldn't have the 'sheep' mindset per say. More keep it light/playful to the point where it doesn't consume your life.

Not intentionally using this example but, can't think of a better link: a bit like when someone becomes 'fanatical' about something and it just consumes them.

:drinks:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Having read the descriptions the profile does fit me quite accurately to be fair. Always wondered what kind of SP I'd make  :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Offline EdithSwaneck

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: For talking bollocks Moriatory style
Banned by: Head1

Offline EdithSwaneck

• Banned
  • Service Provider

This could be useful to know, especially if you have an argument or fall out  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Thephoenix

The likes of the horoscopes provided daily by the likes of Mystic Meg and Russell Grant are just silly.
But there are obviously enough silly people who read them and take them seriously.

However I think the general personality traits associated with star signs has some credence.

I base that conclusion, as weird as it sounds, on my large extended family and close friends.
It's uncanny, but my observations over many years have borne out these tendencies.

Offline Cal55

This could be useful to know, especially if you have an argument or fall out  :lol:

I get the humour but, this really wasn’t the point of the thread lol…

Offline mr.bluesky

Of course it falls into the catagories of Tarot Cards and Ouija boards used by mediums sometimes.

As a younger man I loved all that sort of stuff. I went to a clairvoyants conference once. Travelled bloody miles I did, half way across the country. When I got to the place where it was being held there was a note on the door saying,
"Cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"

:D the old ones are the best.

Offline mr.bluesky

I posted something about Horoscopes in the off topic thread a long time ago. Here is my take on the subject. What is the population of the UK, say 67 million. Of that population there is going to be for example 2 or 3 million people who are under the star sign Leo. The horoscope might say that you are going to meet someone you haven't seen for a long time or have a little bit of good luck. Now the chances are that this will happen to a few people under that star sign. It's not down to fate it's simply a mathematical probabilty. There proof that you need to show that horoscopes are a load of bollocks  :hi:

Offline Cal55

It can do yes. But, being more specific to an SP if I ever walked into a booking and she had a Ouija board out… I’d swiftly grab my jacket and run!

Imagine turning up and she’s holding a séance or worse giving you an exorcist vibe! :lol:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I posted something about Horoscopes in the off topic thread a long time ago. Here is my take on the subject. What is the population of the UK, say 67 million. Of that population there is going to be for example 2 or 3 million people who are under the star sign Leo. The horoscope might say that you are going to meet someone you haven't seen for a long time or have a little bit of good luck. Now the chances are that this will happen to a few people under that star sign. It's not down to fate it's simply a mathematical probabilty. There proof that you need to show that horoscopes are a load of bollocks  :hi:

To be fair though I dont think it's that aspect of astrology or star signs and horoscopes the OP was getting at.

I think like someone else has already mentioned the traits if a particular star sign to tend to be quite common, in my own experience anyway. The theory that this lends itself to someones sexual appetite or proclivities is interesting. I'm certainly on the lookout for Scorpios now anyway!!  :D

I agree if Russel Grant's says "Leo  - today a great fortune will be made" only a small or minute number of people will have anything close to that. I think that's a load of twaddle really lol.

Offline scutty brown

Astrology
Load of mumbo jumbo bunkum nonsense.

Everyone knows the only way to divine the future is by  reading a chicken's entrails. Back in ancient Greece they liked to use a virgin girls entrails, but they were short of volunteers so had to improvise

Offline Nightingale

I read a Thai masseuse’s palm once after a happy ending and it said she was gonna be £20 better off.

Offline EdithSwaneck

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Did you hear about the Zodiac Killer?
I heard he cut his victims in to little pisces    :lol:

And we all must know a Gemini with multiple souls trapped in one body.They may look all nice and quiet and in the next minute they can turn into complete maniacs  :scare:

Offline Chazz

Don't believe SPs when they tell you what starsign they are. I booked a really hot Scorpio once, but when I got to her flat I discovered that she was really a Saggyhairyarse.

Offline Cal55

Did you hear about the Zodiac Killer?
I heard he cut his victims in to little pisces    :lol:

And we all must know a Gemini with multiple souls trapped in one body.They may look all nice and quiet and in the next minute they can turn into complete maniacs  :scare:

I’m convinced you’re either a troll or not a real SP. 🤔

Offline donnybob

I saw a programme about David Berglas ( very old mentalist, magician  etc )

He had a group of students and gave each one a very detailed horoscope, then asked them to put their hands up if they thought it applied to them

From what I recall almost every student put their hands up, then he asked them to pass their horoscope to the person next to them.

EVERY horoscope was exactly the same

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I do think that the Full Moion can influnce both Men and Women!...

Offline Thephoenix

I do think that the Full Moion can influnce both Men and Women!...

Maybe you shodnt tipe things late at noght. :rolleyes:

Offline Bonker

I apply the horoscope to fit my punting needs.
Pisces when I fancy a smelly fanny
Aries when I want to ram her
Gemini for a threesome
Virgo my first ever punt
Cancer for bareback (catching crabs)
Aquarius for watersports
(that's enough bull - ed)

Offline Cal55

Maybe you shodnt tipe things late at noght. :rolleyes:

:lol:

I apply the horoscope to fit my punting needs.
Pisces when I fancy a smelly fanny

I mean I get it but: wtf! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mills_and_bhuna

If there's a study comes out with the revelation that 90% of Romanian hookers were born at a specific time of the year I'll maybe reconsider my opinion on the topic.
Until then I'm with the BS theory.