Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Locked out of my AW account  (Read 927 times)

Offline Hurley

FFS apparently Hotmail have killed the account I used to sign up for lack of use
I’ve had to fill out a shitload of details new email etc and they may resurrect me at some point

Offline Hobbit

And you are telling us this why?

Offline joninbristol

I guess it's a good (general) warning that if you registered with anything from your gas bill to AW with an old, no longer used email account, it might go AWOL at some point and bugger up your password recoveries, if you don't log in from time to time.
Crikey though, if Microsoft are so short on disk space they can't just cull some of your older mails instead of shutting down your account, I'm not sure I'd want to trust them with anything they store for me.
:hi:

Offline Nightingale

I guess it's a good (general) warning that if you registered with anything from your gas bill to AW with an old, no longer used email account, it might go AWOL at some point and bugger up your password recoveries, if you don't log in from time to time.
Crikey though, if Microsoft are so short on disk space they can't just cull some of your older mails instead of shutting down your account, I'm not sure I'd want to trust them with anything they store for me.
:hi:
I’ve got an email dedicated to this. Better make sure it stays active. Thanks for the info.

Offline Happiness

I suppose it could prevent someone having the same issue. Assuming they now make sure not to forget password and have an active recovery email after reading this.
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NelsonH

This is actually a very useful and timely reminder that all the digital world can just evaporate at someones whim.  Or worse a machines whim.

So thanks for posting this.

Offline Don-Pedro

Happend to me.
I lost the recovery account and forgot the password.
I guess it is a lost case