Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sensual Anna Birkenhead  (Read 1457 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844968) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bluboy

External Link/Members Only
Comms.
Pretty straight forward, quick text to see if available and had a prompt reply with a meet arranged for 45 minutes later.

Location.
A well used flat above some shops with the entrance up some metal stairs behind the shops.

Price.
£70 for 30 minutes.

Girl.
Looks similar to pictures on advert, very pretty with a good set on her.

The meet.
This is when it goes down hill!! Handed over the paperwork and told to lie on bed for quick massage, she wasn’t wrong, must of lasted about 3 mins and was very strange, just some pushes all over body really.
She says turn over and just starts to wiggle the little fella to get the erection. As soon as possible the jacket was on and some very fast Oral with for about another minute!!
She then get the lube out and jumps on CG, quickly turns into Doggy then after a minute or so into missionary. It’s like 100 mph in everything she does.
I just wanted to pop and get gone!!
Looked at watch on way out and had been there just under 20 mins.

Would I return, no thanks.

I’m starting to wonder if she is the Thai that has had many negative reviews on here before with a new profile.

Offline mexicola

Her previous feedback on here is pretty poor.

That Rock Ferry flat has a regular rotation Thai / Asian touring WGs through it, looks like a lot of them deliver  a poor service.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 04:31:03 pm by mexicola »